The official about yourself thread

Admin.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Age: 17Ends: Kenningtonpicture: N/Ajob/college: 6th form
cuz you must see me on a regular basisim all over your bitsyou know Cani yhand20Stockwell/Kennington/Tulse Hill South Londonno pic, check my myspace for one(no promo)nope starting back next year

It means it looks like you've escaped from Nu Brand Flexx.

The only reason why this didn't turn into a "what do your parents do?" topic is due to the fact a few people do not want to "bait themselves up" in fear of not looking road - I see ya.Well, mother's a lady of leisure and father sells manhole covers over the phone.I'm glad I managed to clean that up.

Age: 17Ends: Kenningtonpicture: N/Ajob/college: 6th form
cuz you must see me on a regular basisim all over your bitsyou know Cani yhand20Stockwell/Kennington/Tulse Hill South Londonno pic, check my myspace for one(no promo)nope starting back next year
Yeh probably, just never took noticeNah don't think I know Cani

Name: CRLSAge: 16Location: Havering, EssexLikes: Rich White peopleDislikes: EthnicsJob/College: I have a temporary job (4 weeks) to earn some money quickly. I have just finsihed college.Picture: Can't be bothered to take one, transfer to phone and then upload. Check myspace.Looking for: White women with GSOH and money.