Kenya Attack

Don Crack

you believe that ?

question is how did an army get into kenya with all them weapons and then into a mall without being seen ?

:/

He was 99% in Kenya training Kenyan military personnel. There's hundreds of ex Israeli, British, Russian special forces soldiers working in private security/anti terror training all over Africa

Na thats a fallacy Ex Israeli training troops in Africa? that could start a war alone Russia just gives them money under the table they dont provide assistance in any way

50 odd students killed in nigeria today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24322683

n atleast 30 killed in yet another terrorist bombing in pakistan today

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/29/pakistan-bomb-blast-peshawar

f*ck knos why you think any muslim would denounce their actions when it's blatantly justified and encouraged in the quran

obvs its just trickery, false flags n propaganda ini? ur magic book dont tell u to murder disbelievers and spread your ideology at any cost?

Was just about to post the naija story. Nigeria needs to split imo

As I said. Islam aint gonna work in the western world. So you can understand why some far right wing people are totally against it.

You lot could say its a minority & its propaganda and what not. Well, I am not buying that.

The west has absolutely nothing to worry about.

They are the biggest terroists on the face of the earth ,the muslims  are flies compared to the west.

Africans on the other hand should be very worried.

Muslims have been causing  terror before we even saw a white mans face

Can I just state Islam in comparison is relatively quite minor throughout history as to what they have done and Islam doesnt attack without some kind of plausible reason no matter how twisted it is.

you believe that ?

question is how did an army get into kenya with all them weapons and then into a mall without being seen ?

He was 99% in Kenya training Kenyan military personnel. There's hundreds of ex Israeli, British, Russian special forces soldiers working in private security/anti terror training all over Africa

Na thats a fallacy Ex Israeli training troops in Africa? that could start a war alone Russia just gives them money under the table they dont provide assistance in any way
No mate it's a fact, I have pictures of them on my phone

They are private companies though, there's no connection to the Israeli government

I know for a fact ex British military are involved in the game as well

you believe that ?

No mate it's a fact, I have pictures of them on my phone

They are private companies though, there's no connection to the Israeli government

I know for a fact ex British military are involved in the game as well

Wait, what countries are you actually referring to, hope not the countries in east africa

you believe that ?

i was talking about the somalis tbf

you believe that ?

i was talking about the somalis tbf

They killed the immediate security at the mall, along with having 3 workers of Kenya background (could be mistaken) inside the mall to help gain control.

The soviet union used to train troops in a lot of countries in africa , east and west . But israel . Nah mate

I'm not talking about "Israel" or the Israeli government. Private companies from Israel.

But you have no idea what you're talking about so let's just leave it at that