I think ive forgot how to fight

Paul

I always dream that i'm trying to fight them and i'm hitting them as hard as I can but the punches are really soft.
That means that you feel inadequate in life. It shows that you feel you are trying your best to please people but they are still not satisfied.

Guest Seriouss
I always dream that i'm trying to fight them and i'm hitting them as hard as I can but the punches are really soft.
That means that you feel inadequate in life. It shows that you feel you are trying your best to please people but they are still not satisfied.
Does it?! biggrin.gif Damn those people. Can you interpret dreams?I have loads of weird ones. I had one the other day about being stuck in quicksand and holding onto someones eye sockets to get me out but their eyes fell out. What does that mean?

Does it?! biggrin.gif Damn those people. Can you interpret dreams?I have loads of weird ones. I had one the other day about being stuck in quicksand and holding onto someones eye sockets to get me out but their eyes fell out. What does that mean?
It means your crying out for help from certain people in your life and they are not able to, for whatever reason, provide the support you either need or expect from them.Id see someone about it if I weer you.

Guest asclepius
Lol I had a dream like that, how weird.

Guest TulseHill8T8

No lie i would have anyone on this forum 1 on 1 and put them in a early grave . i spent 2 weeks in rehab for a mental disorder in a section on Kane Hill , if you heard of it ? .

Guest TulseHill8T8

2 weeks in kane hill with rubber cutlery and living on 250 calories a day and a guard watching on you for around 11 hours day , cameras in your room , im never going through that again

2 weeks in kane hill with rubber cutlery and living on 250 calories a day and a guard watching on you for around 11 hours day , cameras in your room , im never going through that again
Yep, it would probably be prison next time the way your hyping up your fighting skills.

Guest asclepius
No lie i would have anyone on this forum 1 on 1 and put them in a early grave . i spent 2 weeks in rehab for a mental disorder in a section on Kane Hill , if you heard of it ? .
Lmao.