Merry Christmas E.Den massive

Simply D

People,

Can anyone recommend any good 360 games that have good gameplay, decent longevity at the least and are action based?  Trying to see what I can find on offer that I can grab in the sales.  Thinking about buying the most recent Devil May Cry but want to see if there is anything else I might prefer as I would be buying just for the sake of it.

People,

Can anyone recommend any good 360 games that have good gameplay, decent longevity at the least and are action based?  Trying to see what I can find on offer that I can grab in the sales.  Thinking about buying the most recent Devil May Cry but want to see if there is anything else I might prefer as I would be buying just for the sake of it.

You tried out the Batman games?  They are pretty good! 

People,

You tried out the Batman games?  They are pretty good! 

Completely forgot about these games.  Got Asylum, but wanted to play City and Origins.

Nice one bro.