How long should he have got

stacksbranning

Guest Chelsea Jack

we have been cursed with this terrible affliction for our devilish crimes against humanity 

blacks who have downs obviously descend from house slaves 

Niggas still niggas

And they gon' be niggas

/

Srsly tho, shoulda got ten years minimum. CPS should have pushed for murder, seeing as both the actus reus and mens rea for murder were present:

actus reus in this case: The actual act of punching the man

mens rea: intent to cause GBH. (despite the judge claiming otherwise, which is a disgrace for a judge to do)

Would like to read the actual case. 

Edit: Reading further, it's clear this judge is a bleeding heart liberal and engages in ridiculous judicial activism. Disgraceful. 

Punching someone once does not equate to intent to cause GBH you wally

So how do you explain people who've gone down for murder for punching people then? Punching someone CAN count as GBH, otherwise people wouldn't be sitting on 20 years for doing it. c*nt.

I have to be careful, I'm probably arguing with a monkey who's been boxed on these charges already, so knows the criminal law game inside out, but still you're a monkey, so by definition you're dumb. 

• Downvote 1

Not gonna trade shit insults with you as its does absolutely nothing for my libido

Best thing you can do to avoid sounding silly is to use terms you actually understand in discussion rather than trying to sound clever

In this case the judge said theres no intent to cause GBH as theres clearly no evidence of mens rea that can be tested objectively its very basic law

• Upvote 1

Not gonna trade sh*t insults with you as its does absolutely nothing for my libido

Best thing you can do to avoid sounding silly is to use terms you actually understand in discussion rather than trying to sound clever

In this case the judge said theres no intent to cause GBH as theres clearly no evidence of mens rea that can be tested objectively its very basic law

Answer my questions.

Not gonna trade sh*t insults with you as its does absolutely nothing for my libido

Answer my questions.

...Dont push your luck...