CaoS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
*Dies of shock*Are you only marrying Caos coz he asked you?
No, because he said if I said no he would just force me anyway as he did last year!

low e-wedding
Not an e-wedding!?A real one.CaoS have you remixed the wedding march yet my darling?
obviously...jammers gona be the singer its nuffinonly the best for u my lovely lump of sex

Guest Seriouss
low e-wedding
Not an e-wedding!?A real one.CaoS have you remixed the wedding march yet my darling?
obviously...jammers gona be the singer its nuffinonly the best for u my lovely lump of sex
JAMMER: Welcome to the wedding of Seriouss & CaoS. Its alot!MurklePurpleTurkleUrkleetc

Guest Seriouss
f*ck it i feel bad for mizf.e & mizcage match...gogogo*expects them to act it bit by bit like this to determin best man*
Gets ready for a war of *___* quotes!

Guest Seriouss
*Tear enters daniels eye as he walks away, knowing Erin has left him for a lesser specimen*
You big p*ssy - you're supposed to put up a fight!Thats the best man decided then.Eric - get your tux out darling, you're in biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
*Looks back with bottom lip dropping and puppy dog eyes, sniffs, then walks away never to be seen again*
*Throws stones at Daniel as he leaves*

Guest Seriouss
*Stones cut Daniel as he walks away depressed, now bleeding. Country music starts playing*
*starts to feel a little bad**stops throwing stones**throws scrunched up paper towels**Stops country music, puts on 'Go on now go, walk out the door...'*

Guest Seriouss
*Realises the whole situation was a mistake, shakes Caos's hand, stops the now-common "Instant Cry" from coming on, sighs deeply then walks out the door*
Yeay! Sorted. Are you gonna perform at our wedding now?

Guest Seriouss
*Pretends to not hear Erin talking, Talks to person behind Erin"So caos hows the music for the wedding gonna be sorted"*
Errr DuurrrCaoS isn't here.Its just you and me.