CaoS

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
Thank you Jodie its much appreciated. They threw stones at me and called me names and said I had deformed arms and everything*Goes with Jodie*
LMFAO @ 'said I had deformed arms and everything'

Thank you Jodie its much appreciated. They threw stones at me and called me names and said I had deformed arms and everything*Goes with Jodie*
*silently creases at people saying you had deformed arms and forehead*Its ok Daniel.But i'll be right back. Im going into Bromley to refund a top.Sit tight.

Guest Seriouss
*silently creases at people saying you had deformed arms and forehead*Its ok Daniel.But i'll be right back. Im going into Bromley to refund a top.Sit tight.
A AHA HA HA HA AHA HAStray chocobear!

Guest Seriouss
*Snaps Erics neck with one hand and knees him in his nose until his face isnt there anymore to set an example*Kindness > > > Weakness.
biggrin.gif That's my best man youre crushing!

*Snaps Erics neck with one hand and knees him in his nose until his face isnt there anymore to set an example*Kindness > > > Weakness.
biggrin.gif That's my best man youre crushing!
no...thats MY best manu slag f*ck off wiv miz