fao

CaoS

Guest Seriouss
Bridesmaid?
Course darling. Your pretty little cartoon head will look lovely in the wedding photos!CaoS darling, who will be your best man?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When is our wedding going to occur?And where are we going on our 'surprise sex' honeymoon?
we'll see after 2moil call u on the special number i have for uthe 1 where the fone is fun for u when it rings biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
When is our wedding going to occur?And where are we going on our 'surprise sex' honeymoon?
we'll see after 2moil call u on the special number i have for uthe 1 where the fone is fun for u when it rings biggrin.gif
Ok, remember not to call me while i'm at work though. Its very embarassing!

Guest Seriouss
best man will be flat erection (no homosexual), durrty c*nt, or perhaps miz because he showed me hand banana (no homo)
I vote F.E.He would look so cute in a teeny tux.I have a confession to make before our big day though.Daniel showed me hand bannana too biggrin.gif

Guest Seriouss
I meant to say "On the side"Nevermind then Ill just be that "Social humilation guy" as you are so obviously trying to make me.Hisss
No you can be Daniel - heart of stone and commitment phobic guy.

HELLLLLOOOOO!*pushes shy one out the way*Much BetterIm the bridesmaidReception at Durrtys yard n everytings bless, simmiShy One U can B the ring gal biggrin.gif *SHows Love*Seriousss i'll meet u at the secret hideout at 08.00 hours :D

Guest Seriouss
HELLLLLOOOOO!*pushes shy one out the way*Much BetterIm the bridesmaidSeriousss i'll meet u at the secret hideout at 08.00 hours biggrin.gif
Of course I need to have Nat and Xtina as bridesmaids too!!You three are gonna look so lovely.I'll meet you in the hideout to discuss plans :D

Guest Seriouss
I donot have a heart of stone I have a stone like exterior ok love.You can be Erin "Caos Marrying" two timer
I won't be two-timing. When i'm married we will have to stop our love affair.

HELLLLLOOOOO!*pushes shy one out the way*Much BetterIm the bridesmaidSeriousss i'll meet u at the secret hideout at 08.00 hours biggrin.gif
Of course I need to have Nat and Xtina as bridesmaids too!!You three are gonna look so lovely.I'll meet you in the hideout to discuss plans :D
Check my edit hun Im sure it suits 2 plans

Guest Seriouss

Yeay! Very good edit!Its gonna be so fun!Hello - where has my husband to be gone? I forgot all about him in my excitment.Maybe I scared him away biggrin.gif