Preference of your wife/ children's mum (race topic)

kerser

Jack

I get rejected too, and I post the deets, but damn, how many threads do You wana tell us that the white ting didn't want You in?

She's a stranger in a rave, she doesn't deserve this much of Your emotional capacity

Guest Chelsea Jack

i kno pal you're right. But it wasn't just her she was merely the tip of the iceberg. My hatred towards white women had been growing for sometime and this bird finally pushed me over the edge. I need to vent and get this out my system, sure you understand? I tried to watch a carmella bing and gianna scene this morning, where they are having a threesome with this geazer in a plane. I tried for about 10 minutes, but nothing. I remained flacid. Switched over to a carmen hayes scene and i managed to nut inside 3 minutes. Some friends have suggested a shrink, but i'm not sure if that will be of much benefit... 

Guest Chelsea Jack

this new troll character is your worst in years

If only. You have seen my current missus, should no better than anyone this aint no troll.