Preference of your wife/ children's mum (race topic)

kerser

I used to go out with a half Iranian chick. She was chung and we got on well but it would have never worked cos the Iranian side if her family were scum.

Always watching other peoples money and business, trying to one up everyone else, including immediate family, and were generally bigoted.

Guest thinkingthugswife

Babys mums black so they get that culture and good food, my wifey European so I get that good p*ssy and head after work!!! Modern day nigga.

• Downvote 4

Guest thinkingthugswife

Babys mums black so they get that culture and good food, my wifey European so I get that good p*ssy and head after work!!! Modern day nigga.

so with this setup in mind, are You looking for a wifey who doesn't want children?

Ideally, she will take the pole but not my last name. I will not be marrying a snowflake.

• Downvote 1

so with this setup in mind, are You looking for a wifey who doesn't want children?

Ideally, she will take the pole but not my last name. I will not be marrying a snowflake.

What was your name before? Can't be ttl unless you've learned to spell

Guest thinkingthugswife

so does that mean that, at some point, after Your fun short term plan with the cauc, You will then be settling with a black woman?

or just that You have no plans to settle?

how have you worked that out from what as written? it is very obvious what a nigga aspires for. Black child, white p*ssy, black food on the weekends. noice 

• Downvote 1

Guest thinkingthugswife

What was your name before? Can't be ttl unless you've learned to spell

A niggas grown up and evolved.. 

• Downvote 1

Guest thinkingthugswife

the line "I will not be wifing a snowflake"

I wanted to know if at some point later in life You'd be wifing a black woman. 

possibly after leaving my sexual peak. Not impossible that a nigga will setle down with a sista after my tings have been plunged in snow for 30 strong years.

• Downvote 1

Guest thinkingthugswife

the line "I will not be wifing a snowflake"

I wanted to know if at some point later in life You'd be wifing a black woman. 

possibly after leaving my sexual peak. Not impossible that a nigga will setle down with a sista after my tings have been plunged in snow for 30 strong years.

Nuff Asian chicks wife black guys

i noticed its a more up north ting

all my cousins from nottingham etc, all have asian tings

/

for me its mixed or either asian

why asians particularly?

Just been on Asian chicks since I was a teen

I'm guessing my cousins had bit of influence

Ain't you Asian though yourself?

Guest thinkingthugswife

Yeah injuns up north are a little more down wi niggas but it's a phase that they go through. Thank god as well because injuns peak between the ages of 19-27 after that you are left with saggy Sunitas. Same with snowies to be honest but at least they get dirtier and tustier with age.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chelsea Jack

Only black. Cant bring my yute up on dry chicken, soggy rice, and curries made with that shitty sainsburys korma sauce. Or take em to uncle daves for a stiff bbq with some manky sausage n undercooked medium rare burger wit pure blood.