Pedo slipped with USB stick

Bruno Di Gradi

People have preconceptions of the type of person who commits this type of crime and Mr Diffley challenges that idea.

Wonder what they meant.

white man stay woncing

mad, i look at the pic and think he could actually be my boy and id have no idea of his deviance

pedos are the real terrorists of this world

If you lot found out somehow one of your boys or someknow you knew was into this f*ckeries would you report it to the police?

in this case yes i think so, it may haunt me in future if i didnt

what do you mean by 'in this case yes'

when would it be a no?

On October 26 last year, Pc Crossnan was on the beat in Parkhurst Road, Holloway, when he smelt cannabis.

Diffley was smoking, and threw something away as the officer approached.

Pc Crossnan searched him and found two mobile phones - one of which was reported lost or stolen – and arrested him for handling stolen goods.

When he was searched again at Islington Police Station, a USB data stick dropped from his buttocks.

Diffley said he had stolen it from an internet cafe and was further arrested for theft.

Officers looked on the data stick and found indecent images of children. A search of Diffley’s home then turned up a large quantity of similar images of children.

Madness, there is no reason any of the highlighted had to lead onto the next, it was just a day which he was catching L after L.

LOOOOOOOOOL

on a mad losing streak

Ctrl+Shift+N would have probably saved him a little.

People have preconceptions of the type of person who commits this type of crime and Mr Diffley challenges that idea.

Wonder what they meant.

white man stay woncing

mad, i look at the pic and think he could actually be my boy and id have no idea of his deviance

pedos are the real terrorists of this world

If you lot found out somehow one of your boys or someknow you knew was into this f*ckeries would you report it to the police?

in this case yes i think so, it may haunt me in future if i didnt

what do you mean by 'in this case yes'

when would it be a no?

meaning, certain other crimes i may just distance myself from that person and allow the police to do their job, but in this case i think id have to grass him up.