KIDS

underwriter

FairPlay.

Although it doesn't say 49% of lone parents conceived in wedlock. It says 51% of line parents have never been married. Personally I think that statement in the link is too vague to draw your inference.

What is does say is this:

In 2011, 51 per cent of lone parents with dependent children had never been married, an increase from 42 per cent in 2001. One contributory factor to this is the increase in cohabiting couples whose

relationships are known to be less stable than married couples3,4

That last sentence pretty much summed up my argument and is on the stats you posted to back yours.

TBH going back and forth with someone like Niall does absolutely nothing for my libido

Guy doesnt have a clue

You I don't mind, we can disagree, go back and forth and get a bit petty at times but at the end of the day a discussion has taken place where a few brain cells have been used and ideals at opposite ends of the spectrum have been explored

You're right about the inference drawn, I would go even further and call it a reach. The point was stats can be found and used to further whatever a person's preference or agenda is

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...