Kodi / TVMC / XMBC - TV, Movie & Sport Streaming

ONELOVE

http://www.tvaddons.ag/tvmc-mac/

tvmc_mac_featured1.jpg

This just dropped a couple of days ago, must have for my macbook.

It takes about two minutes to install TVMC for Mac, a custom build of XBMC which includes the most popular add-on and dozens of tweaks built-into the release, meant to provide the ideal end user experience for streamers. See what everyone’s talking about, install the Kodi-powered TVMC for Mac right now!

Currently have  TVMC for android on my note 3 and i also use a Android stream box to run XMBC through my T.V.

One addon not in this build is istream which is sick and very easy to install...plenty of youtube vids on how to install addons.

XMBC/TVMC are great programs for streaming.

• Upvote 4

tvmc_mac_featured1.jpg

It takes about two minutes to install TVMC for Mac, a custom build of XBMC which includes the most popular add-on and dozens of tweaks built-into the release, meant to provide the ideal end user experience for streamers. See what everyone’s talking about, install the Kodi-powered TVMC for Mac right now!

Currently have  TVMC for android on my note 3 and i also use a Android stream box to run XMBC through my T.V.

One addon not in this build is istream which is sick and very easy to install...plenty of youtube vids on how to install addons.

football streams?

i did try do the xmbc before but the sources kept messing up for me.

tvmc_mac_featured1.jpg

football streams?

i did try do the xmbc before but the sources kept messing up for me.

Yeah there is football streams been using it for nearly year ...i get hd streams all the time...just a matter of knowing where to look tbh.

and wheres that? im seeing sports devil has been locked

I think there might be some compatability issues with Sports Devil and Mac..because another good addon Mashup crashes on my Mac,

but on my phone and stream box which are both droid they work fine with no issues

There are alot of addons but i'll give you a really good one for sports streams that iam using alot at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CruoVjNRtwY cant embed vids for some reason.

Once installed

inside community playlists click sirusblack and you'll see numerous sports channels,

also when you install istream you get a few other addons..one called pak india live which you can access in video addons/get more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9OoIRKywjY <vid on how to install pak india live( great for skysports and bt sports)

hope this helps, sounds alot but once you start  its all pretty easy to grasp.

Safe

Had some issues installing iStream....

When installing the addons via USB, nothing was updating. There weren't any playlists and the repository wasnt showing up. Even after doing the update

The zip file was 0kb in size

I had to remove everything and download it again, and it now seems to be working a bit. I was able to watch BT Sport 1 & 2 by adding Pak India TV... but not able to watch SS1-5 or any of the other Sky channels

Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I can't enable Live TV. Whenever I try to do it in settings it freezes

I watched about 700 videos on youtube, but everyone else's Live TV seems to be working successfully, They can view the EPG and everything

Are any of you able to enable Live TV?

So can you see the playlists on istream now?

I think pak india had some issues last night...but i checked last night and today all the SS1/5 channels and BT 1/2..and MUTV are working.

i dont think LIve Tv is configured for this yet...i have it on my android stream box though,

iam still testing which addons are working on mac...having issues with a few that work fine on my android devices like mashup and sports devil.

From what ive checked istream,navi-x,cliq,pak india work fine..just got to explore each addon.

its just dropped this week on mac...so they'll probably bring out fixes for the addons that are having issues.

Ah, that would explain the Live TV function if its only just been released

Hopefully they provide support for it soon

Need the EPG in my life

I'm gonna go through and disable most of the add ons today to stop it from appearing cluttered.

Maybe we should create a list of the best add ons / playlists etc

have installed istream but can't see or search for any playlists or see any sports channels

You might need to reboot the program. Nothing showed up in mine until I did that.

Also... i'm having issues running it in full resolution on my TV

The display crackles and fuzzes like when you try to run 1080p on a TV that can only handle 1080i

I have to change the window size to 1300 x 7 something

Def need to have a proper play around with the settings to optimise everything

One of the preinstalled add ons (navi-x) had all the BeIn sport channels and sky ect but they were all listed as private? whats the deal with that?

Yeah reboot the program, Anytime you install new addons, its always good to do this.

Also in the maintenance tool if you having problems with buffering when watching tv shows or movies go to systen tweaks and ENABLE Zero cache .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqaO833WX1A <vid on this.

This will enable you to pause the movie and it load, where as before it would buffer only in real time and not cache to your system.

Other thing when addons update, They build up memory so to keep TVMC/XBMC running smoothly

Maintenance tool>general maintainance>purge packages/clear cache....clearing the packages gets rid of the old zips from the addons,

which can clutter and make it run slow.

One of the preinstalled add ons (navi-x) had all the BeIn sport channels and sky ect but they were all listed as private? whats the deal with that?

Subcription is needed they ask for a donation  it did used to be free till a month ago

There are a few subcription addons around one called offside streams cost £11 a month.

you check out the sirius black playlist? in istream?

Also... i'm having issues running it in full resolution on my TV

The display crackles and fuzzes like when you try to run 1080p on a TV that can only handle 1080i

I have to change the window size to 1300 x 7 something

Def need to have a proper play around with the settings to optimise everything

Yeah iam not running my mac through my TV...copped a android stream box from these guys http://www.droidsticks.co.uk/ for my tv