What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Saw a few decent pairs of 90's in Footlocker today. Gonna cop a few and stash them till they become less bait.
LMAO @ all u clowns sayin this...like there ever not gonna be bate ther f*ck*ng air max 90's from footlocker they were born for the masses.....anyway each to there own!!
Some of the most collectible air max colourways were just regular GRs from any normal chain stores.I will happily draw for a deadstock pair of those reversed air max 90s in 3 years time.
lol ok fam whatever you say...u sit on them for 3 years lmao

my bday on saturday and mum + dad are giving me £100 to spend on clothes... I got £100 bonus coming day before my bday as well from work, so £200 im willing to drop in total.thinking of copping the following;15-01-2008_Nike_AtructureTriax_GreyPurple_Medium.jpgstussy_ss_bubbles_stoxk_grey_ex.jpg15-01-2008_Nike_StormWindrunner_WhiteBeige_Large.jpgand a lyle and scott windbreaker which isnt showing up...not sure on the nike windrunner but i cant find another jacket i likeopinions?