What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

Standard of trainers on this forum makes me feel sick. Guys wearing airmax like theyre still 12 dry.gif .gazelop.jpgLads keep them crisp and white and you cant go wrongAllow the clown flex
don't be silly
Whats wrong with them? Theyre smart.
they are but i'm not about to rock all white trainers for the rest of my life.

Standard of trainers on this forum makes me feel sick. Guys wearing airmax like theyre still 12 dry.gif .gazelop.jpgLads keep them crisp and white and you cant go wrongAllow the clown flex
If your on about Stan Smiths-esq trainers it's all about.cp2.jpg
they are nice wot r they
by a brand called Common Projects.

If your on about Stan Smiths-esq trainers it's all about.cp2.jpg
they are nice wot r they
by a brand called Common Projects.
oh safe, u know where they sell them?

Guest Lemons
Thank You.Thank you, your payment was successfulSupra_Skytop_White_Leather_ex.jpgJust copped (Pre-order)
ur welcome lol . . .
Yeah, I'm f*cked now.Watch me order my whole pay cheque away.You bastard.

Not worried it's a trainers thread but I'm after these Paul Smith shoes.s7xc-a028-wsh-s25-15547.jpgMy "Skate or Die" SB Dunks FINALLY arrive tomorrow.
dont speck to soon man . . .hate the waiting game . . .got one pair of shoes and didnt really like them and plus kinda tight for me . . .so i gotta send them back lol

Not worried it's a trainers thread but I'm after these Paul Smith shoes.s7xc-a028-wsh-s25-15547.jpgMy "Skate or Die" SB Dunks FINALLY arrive tomorrow.
dont speck to soon man . . .hate the waiting game . . .got one pair of shoes and didnt really like them and plus kinda tight for me . . .so i gotta send them back lol
I also hate the waiting game, but got an email."Your order from FLATSPOT SKATE SHOP LIMITED has been despatched today 06 Mar 2008 and will be deliveredby Interlink Express the next working day."What shoes were they?

i know they do things a bit more extreme over there but this for some supreme kermit t shirts and decks, wow!9a3ddv.jpg
this is what i'm talking aboutno one can chat sh*t about hypebeast this and that until you see the levels over the pond. That sh*t hardly ever runs like that over here these days and even in the past it wasn't THAT bad (exception WTD).I experienced it once in the states and never again. I wouldn't bother if i lived over there.