VIP2 Good University (or College Guide)

Mr Q

I RepUEA- University Of East AngliaSituated in Norwich. General: University is pretty decent in the top 20 in england. Would say there is an indie culture, with most of the top indie bands coming to play here so if thats your thing thats a plus. Nights out in the city center are nothing amazing if you come from a big city but not everyone can be like home. few r&b, hip hop nights! the ones that do happen are pretty decent though. Locals are generally weird. Accomodation: Pretty decent nice en suite places, with a standard size room for one person. Girls: University is like 60% girls. soo your bound to find someone to do/like!Oh and the course are pretty good.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

university of birminghamits ok, lovely campus, lots going onbare geeks, but thats uni anywayquite a few blacks, but the africans out number the caribbeans at a rate of about 1000-1there are baare jews aswel, last count 3000 and 1 black jewgirls: most a dem are wasted, but then most of them are undercover slagsboys: most a dem are wasted geeksraves were live in the first yr tho, city centre is ok, but i havent been to anyother cities aside from LONDON to comparei only came here cos i wanted to leave ldn an it was the second biggest city apprtly

I rep university of Natalie, seriouss n danielleIn vip2villeGirls: all gals 4 nowAcommodation: fabulousBrilliant overallHope that helped biggrin.gif
What courses are available at this all girl uni.......all practical i hope?

I rep university of Natalie, seriouss n danielleIn vip2villeGirls: all gals 4 nowAcommodation: fabulousBrilliant overallHope that helped biggrin.gif
Nah We are taught 2 leng off man dem and kidnapp trouble makers.sh*t UniBut its the only decent vip2 uni goin.*looks 4 seriouss*

I RepUEA- University Of East AngliaSituated in Norwich. General: University is pretty decent in the top 20 in england. Would say there is an indie culture, with most of the top indie bands coming to play here so if thats your thing thats a plus. Nights out in the city center are nothing amazing if you come from a big city but not everyone can be like home. few r&b, hip hop nights! the ones that do happen are pretty decent though. Locals are generally weird. Accomodation: Pretty decent nice en suite places, with a standard size room for one person. Girls: University is like 60% girls. soo your bound to find someone to do/like!Oh and the course are pretty good.
I went and checked this uni out with my college. Accomodation is nice! No GOONS, so if you wanna away from that then thats u.OH and they got some massive lake ting right outside you accomodation.I'm personally tryna get in for Queen Mary this year.

Guest Seriouss
Nah We are taught 2 leng off man dem and kidnapp trouble makers.sh*t UniBut its the only decent vip2 uni goin.*looks 4 seriouss*
I got you girl!!!I was just preparing our NUS cards with a mirror on the back and a little holder for your lipgloss.

Guest Durrty Boi

Epping Forest College, Loughtonquite deadout, no where to jam, day is too long, 3 breaks, lessons are over longteachers are OK, lessons are coolif i had a better choice i wouldnt go there, but its not too bad so ill stick it out for another year