Whos does crack?

Admin.

Seriouss question?think ive been watching too many films or some sh*ti wanna be a legit crackhead.....think i will look sho with greasy messy hair, beard and fiending in dirty garms.plus im pretty cold blooded so i wont have no trouble robbing old ladys for there pension.

donhook me up

sold

On a serious tip, this is an extremely interesting talk about the economics of crack cocaine and drug-dealing gangsGuy explains how street-level crack dealers, in the crack explosion in the USA, basically earn less than minimum wage and lead an utterly crap life

[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]

I have inhaled crack smoke but never actually gone to a pipe and smoked that crap only persdon on here who has done that is guppie i think I have only been close to that edge shottin that work and taking that work is a very thin line trust

Guest Removal Man
Crack is not the lick.Ketamine on the other hand...
someone told me you gotta do Kay bout 30 times b4 u start to experience the full effect or potential of the drug

Guest Removal Man
On a serious tip, this is an extremely interesting talk about the economics of crack cocaine and drug-dealing gangsGuy explains how street-level crack dealers, in the crack explosion in the USA, basically earn less than minimum wage and lead an utterly crap life
[/url][/url][/url][/url][/url][/url]
yeah safe for that, will look fwd to watchin dis wen i got 20 minutes