MILAN TARGET MYSTERY MAN

Buc Nasty

AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has hinted that the European champions are on the verge of a major transfer coup. Just three days after the Rossoneri won Europe's biggest club prize for the seventh time, the club bankrolled by former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi is plotting for the future. Ancelotti told a press conference: "Last summer there were not many players who wanted to come to Milan but there are more now. "There's one none of you would suspect and if I was to tell you the world would end. We are delighted that he wants to play for Milan." The coach gave no clues as to the identity of the mystery man. Former FIFA World Player of the Year Ronaldinho has previously been linked with a move to the Italian club by the press.
shock signing within the next week is expected.etoo, ronaldinho or even Henry imo

Gerrard i said it first (way before someone in here said it)and beckham on a seasons loanplus they will get etoo

David Beckham has revealed that he came close to accepting a contract offer from Milan, but opted to put his family first and head to LA Galaxy.Beckham agreed a deal with LA Galaxy earlier in the year, following his failure to find a new accord with Real Madrid.At the time reports suggested Beckham had turned down a host of offers to head to America and he has now confirmed European champions Milan attempted to take him to Serie A."It wasn't easy saying no to Milan, one of the world's strongest sides," Beckham told Gazzetta dello Sport. "The team, the coach, the president, the city. Then also Ronie (Ronaldo) went there."The choice was hard. I was honoured, pleased and tempted, but I had to think of my family and I wanted a different challenge."I'd have liked to play in Serie A. Italy is a country I like because it has everything: big football, big players the best food, wine, fashion..."Beckham has been in fine form since confirming his departure from Madrid and was recalled to the England squad by Steve McClaren on Saturday.

Whats ths backlash about Gerrard? Last season evryone was up his bum now you wouldn't mind him leaving? He's has a bad season to his standards but I'm sure he'll be better next year.Anyway back on topic, its baitly Ronaldinho.