PopT

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Durrty Boi
Beyonce
Beyonce is not sexy what so everi bet she's like a big wet fish in bedRosario Dawson on the other hand, dats sexy yo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQWvd2J-gT4skip to 1:44mans chattin bout u
i didn't say she wern't BUFF, i said she wern't SEXYur mistaken, i'll let u off, ur still young
No need to draw for the ageism lol, David is coolDB you got those Bad Boy of Comedies uploaded anywhere "hint hint"
i kno he's cool mayne, its all in jeston another note, i watched the rest of that clip, guy is fukkin funny, had me creasin, never even heard of him b4
His impressions was sick, proper sounded like Denzel
innit, he murked Denzel properly
i got that entire episodeimma up it in a lil while

c white women i dont find them sexyapart from sum i c in romford stacy slater an sarah jayand danni from babestation **** WAITS FOR PEOPLE TO GO MAD*******
Naaaa man I aint gonna go mad.. I admire you. If only others felt the same.
DELTA >>> any other babestation/babecast chicks

Guest Removal Man
l_1d033edadac8132e825aa006a42a5ed7.jpgARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I AM GONNA CUM IN MY PANTS I SWEARWHERES THE NEXT FOOT PIC?I JUST FEEL LIKE STICKING MY c*ck IN BETWEEN THEM TOES... WOULD BE SOOOOO TIGHT.
i thought that was your foot still = not that sexy yo

l_1d033edadac8132e825aa006a42a5ed7.jpgARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I AM GONNA CUM IN MY PANTS I SWEARWHERES THE NEXT FOOT PIC?I JUST FEEL LIKE STICKING MY c*ck IN BETWEEN THEM TOES... WOULD BE SOOOOO TIGHT.
Not even after he has done all his "action"?a360afde45b6330736cb898c4123c14b.JPGWho cares if that person has no meat, not everyone likes loads of meat.My dad gets turned on by really, fat, michelin women. Not everyones cuppa char.

Guest YourFutureStepDaddy
Who cares if that person has no meat, not everyone likes loads of meat.
Thankyou. Like I should automatically like what she likes.

Who cares if that person has no meat, not everyone likes loads of meat.
Thankyou. Like I should automatically like what she likes.
Quit bitchin..... I never said you shouldnt think shes nice cos shes slim did i? Nope. I just mereley gave an opinion.

Are you pissed because you're insignificant?All you do is cry about us "attention seeking"... I can only assume we're stealing your thunder.Deep.

Are you pissed because you're insignificant?All you do is cry about us "attention seeking"... I can only assume we're stealing your thunder.Deep.
Lol I don't live that kind of life. Nobody on the internet thinking about me doesn't bother me. You however don't care if they think you're a total idiot, as long as they're thinking about you.

Lol I don't live that kind of life. Nobody on the internet thinking about me doesn't bother me. You however don't care if they think you're a total idiot, as long as they're thinking about you.
It doesn't bother me if they do or don't.I think it peeves you off because you can't get me out of your mind. I don't see anyone else here with me on their brains. Just you... biggrin.gif

It doesn't bother me if they do or don't.I think it peeves you off because you can't get me out of your mind. I don't see anyone else here with me on their brains. Just you... biggrin.gif
It only irritates me when I'm forced to remember you two exist. I generally scroll past your posts but then you do something eye catching like have a weird sig or post a picture of your feet and I look to see what it is. Then I find out it's you two again and I'm disappointed that you're still alive.