Sexiest Female In The World

PopT

Jodie and Luv Doc would make a sick couple'Bill please''Thats 45 pounds please''I swear thats 25 pound each Luv Doc''Nar blud your stupid its 39 pound each'
LOL! biggrin.gif !
LMFAO
Oh allow me tonight.I no im goin on a bit blonde today (no offence), but Luv Doc...never that. Do i look greek to you?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removal Man
Beyonce
Beyonce is not sexy what so everi bet she's like a big wet fish in bedRosario Dawson on the other hand, dats sexy yo
biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D
SEXY d*ckhead, not GOOD LOOKINGget it?

Guest Silver Surfer
Beyonce
Beyonce is not sexy what so everi bet she's like a big wet fish in bedRosario Dawson on the other hand, dats sexy yo
True, she is not SEXY, she is buff, nice, peng. But lacks that sex appeal IMO.

Guest Removal Man
Beyonce
True, she is not SEXY, she is buff, nice, peng. But lacks that sex appeal IMO.
me an u think alike

Guest Silver Surfer
Vida's got the face of a crack fiend. Check the eyes even with the help of photoshop.
lol i remember seeing the pic of her before and after photoshop editing, wasnt a good look lollemme go find dat pic again lolvida_gueraa_photoshop.jpgthe 2nd one she looks fresh out of The Ring
I know your not ignorant to think any girl that you mention is any better without the help of Adobe

Vida's got the face of a crack fiend. Check the eyes even with the help of photoshop.
lol i remember seeing the pic of her before and after photoshop editing, wasnt a good look lollemme go find dat pic again lolvida_gueraa_photoshop.jpgthe 2nd one she looks fresh out of The Ring
LMFAO @ people saying this crackfiend is sexy but Beyonce ain't. Some reatrded taste in women

Guest Silver Surfer
Beyonce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQWvd2J-gT4skip to 1:44mans chattin bout u
i didn't say she wern't BUFF, i said she wern't SEXYur mistaken, i'll let u off, ur still young
No need to draw for the ageism lol, David is coolDB you got those Bad Boy of Comedies uploaded anywhere "hint hint"

Guest Removal Man
Beyonce
i didn't say she wern't BUFF, i said she wern't SEXYur mistaken, i'll let u off, ur still young
No need to draw for the ageism lol, David is coolDB you got those Bad Boy of Comedies uploaded anywhere "hint hint"
i kno he's cool mayne, its all in jeston another note, i watched the rest of that clip, guy is fukkin funny, had me creasin, never even heard of him b4

Guest Silver Surfer
Beyonce
i kno he's cool mayne, its all in jeston another note, i watched the rest of that clip, guy is fukkin funny, had me creasin, never even heard of him b4
His impressions was sick, proper sounded like Denzel

Guest Removal Man
Beyonce
His impressions was sick, proper sounded like Denzel
innit, he murked Denzel properly

c white women i dont find them sexyapart from sum i c in romford stacy slater an sarah jayand danni from babestation **** WAITS FOR PEOPLE TO GO MAD*******
Naaaa man I aint gonna go mad.. I admire you. If only others felt the same.