Offensive? Steoeotype?

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless who the f*ck raised you, i think u'll find most mixed race people who were raised by their white mother/father will most often relate to the black side.....this being mainly due to the fact that the skin is darker....and the issues you share in growing up are more in line with a black persons than a white person...Also due to the fact that all of mummy's subsequent boyfriends are likely to be black.....which is something else i've noticed.....

Ashman, do you feel dynamite and akala are good roll models for young mixed raced kids???Do you feel that they promote being mixed raced as being black and alienating the white side of them, further confusing these mixed race people???

p.s. I could maybe marry another nation. I wouldnt rule that out, but chances are slim. I have been surprised by certain things that have happened in the love life, so that could surprise me, but my ideal wife would be a Jamaican.

i dont shag "anything"
+
See how topics get ruined.
And rartid, some of you are talkin bout other race girls, like there all slags..where i live the white, asain and black girls 80% are not whores you getme.

i dont shag "anything"
+
See how topics get ruined.
And rartid, some of you are talkin bout other race girls, like there all slags..where i live the white, asain and black girls 80% are not whores you getme.
Innit. And just because you maybe White and prefer Black guys, doesnt mean your a joonge

All the mixed raced girls/boys in my area are raised by their white mother.And in nearly every case they look upon themselves as white.They kinda look/sound like Jordan Sparkz, but obviously cockney.BTW he wasn't being offence just said it as it is really.

i think what the man said to serious was offensive but not entirley racist as has said beforeand, I'm of the same opinion as Numero, I'm more likely to marry someone who is of Jamaican descent, because I'v been with other nationalities, and theres always an underlying sort of f*ckeries, and an argument kicks off about disliking Jamaicans but im the exception. Thats happened with about 3 relationships now and i think it will continue to happen.and i feel it for mixed race children, vast majority of parents dont think about the consequences of producing a mixed race child, some proper selfish movements i think if you havent considered all the problems your gonna encounter. I went to some multiple heritage thing here in Brum, and it was soooo sad how confused these children were and pure a dem had racist white grans - smhalso, when i see interacial relationships, i dont feel no way about it, i used to think it odd when i saw a black lady with a white man, but i think life is to short to bother about what other people wanna do, if they're happy then its bless