Offensive? Steoeotype?

Guest Seriouss

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been told by ppl that they couldn't see me with a black guy. First time didn't bother me... second/third time kinda did
They must think that ur not worthy to date us, skeen, joke
lol been said by both black/white people. Presumed it probably had something to do with the fact that I never had, but the last time it was said by someone who I'd only just met. Didn't find it offensive, but jus wondered what it was that gave them that opinion.

Guest Ryan

I feel for Asians cos you know they're at the bottom.For 90% of London-slash-inner city girls it goes:1. Mixed race2. black3. white4. another female5. AsianThe other 10% are either lesbien or racist.

I feel for Asians cos you know they're at the bottom.For 90% of London-slash-inner city girls it goes:1. Mixed race2. black3. white4. another female5. AsianThe other 10% are either lesbien or racist.
LMFAOASIOJIJSDIAJDISOAJSAanother female>asianthats a pisstake

Guest Seriouss
LMFAO @ 'another female' being above Asian!

LMFAOASIOJIJSDIAJDISOAJSAanother female>asianthats a pisstake

To be fair, white girls who go for black guys tend to be waste. We all know the type. I can see what he's saying.
same with these white lads who like black fanny!to be honest though i do get concerned when a girl says she ONLY likes black boys and would never touch one of their own race but if its just a preference or she doesnt mind what colour a person is. its minor
It all falls down to thisI am not saying Black people aint human beings cause we are all in this hell hole together ...HoweverWhy is it I see a black man and a white woman together I just think to myself NATURAL feelings with no influence that this is wrong?I mean, would you shag a woman after he has let a dog put its d*ck in her?cause I would'ntnot saying black people are dogs however there is a difference between white and blackI mean would you shag someone wiith downs? not saying black people look like they have downs..doubt it very much, same can be applied to race.. it does fall down to looks,I Love your personalities, I find most the black people I have met to be very nice people, I can laugh with you, feel for you, cry with you, feel happiness with you but I just can't find attarction in you.. its not personal.. I'm sure there are alot of black girls who feel the same about white men only thing that black men and white women have in common is..THEY WILL SHAG ANYTHINGand thats why they do.

Guest luckstar
dnt feel 4 us 2 hard cracka.. a good looking asain bird >______ ..our pockets r bulging driving m3s so suck out your mumsmh at being the only asian on this site repping ...AZA T needs 2 grow some nuts

i dont shag "anything"
If you say so boss...I know a black priest he was having it off with the nuns of the church, he ended up marrying a polish white girl.just because you are more sexually active it doesent make you a bad person .. so don't feel embarised.. let it out my son... let it out

Guest Removal Man
dnt feel 4 us 2 hard cracka.. a good looking asain bird >______ ..our pockets r bulging driving m3s so suck out your mumsmh at being the only asian on this site repping ...AZA T needs 2 grow some nuts
Afgoon gives me jokes, big up you

if you only date black guys, you are waste if race aint an issue but you end up with a black guy then everyone will think you only date black guys and therefore think you're wasteso you cant win reallyunless you only date white guys, then you win

See how topics get ruined.
This topic is about opinions and I gave you mine.How did it get ruined?you can like it or lump it i'm only being honest.Like I said I was not implying black people are dogs or have downs.. they was clearly exmples in how you would see differences when looking at someone.I was clearly saying we might be all the same on the inside but on the outside we aint.. and you would notice someone with downs cause they are different.you know it all boils down to your own interlect and how you percieve things.

LOLtru say u cunts do seem 2 be drivin the flashy vechiles (no racismo)if an asian birds nice i'd lash it.....but no doubt i'd get slewed 4 it after wardsi kno some asian breh that says he'd neva mash an asian......i'd do his sister still

i dont understand the "i wouldnt put my d*ck somewhere a black guys has been" comment.Im sure your wife has shagged many a black male

no, but i think it's funny how black guys will be like ''have you ever been with a black guy before?'' i don't understand why they ask
coz if they have then their chances of f*cking that girl goes up 90%if they havent the chances go down 90%

no, but i think it's funny how black guys will be like ''have you ever been with a black guy before?'' i don't understand why they ask
obviously they feel superior over white men.its baitang tight those in this thread saying they dont go with anythingI see you on roadwistling clicking your fingers saying "MY TIME OI MY TIME"