Guest Seriouss

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ryan
I've been told by ppl that they couldn't see me with a black guy. First time didn't bother me... second/third time kinda did
Seriously?

I always used to say white guys were being dumb when they didn't like white girls that only got with black guys... Then I started encountering the black girls that only get with white boys.sh*t's disgusting. I now see where you lot are coming from. It's cool to do both, but to just do one and it's not even your own... I mean. HUH!?

I always used to say white guys were being dumb when they didn't like white girls that only got with black guys... Then I started encountering the black girls that only get with white boys.sh*t's disgusting. I now see where you lot are coming from. It's cool to do both, but to just do one and it's not even your own... I mean. HUH!?
I see that nuff whenever I come up to Birmingham. And most of the time from what I've seen it will be a nice black chick with some nerdish/builder/chav white guy.

Guest Seriouss

I don't really understand how anyone can rule out a whole race anyway!Until you have met every black/white/asian/chinese guy/girl how can you say that you won't get with one?Judge everyone on their own merits.Especially as its so hard to find a decent guy/girl - why limit yourself?!

Yeh that is a bit of a boy ting.But a compliment at the same time. He really means (if he's white) :'sh*t didn't know u were one of them darkie lovers who let the side down. but you don't look it though.'
LMAOSo if you are a white girl and you go out with a black guy you're going to be stereotyped as a 'wastegash'?
Not necessarily. Only if you're a wastecadet girl who goes for only blacks. Then you're considered lost to the world and I wouldn't go near you.If you go out with everyone then its all gooood.

I see that nuff whenever I come up to Birmingham. And most of the time from what I've seen it will be a nice black chick with some nerdish/builder/chav white guy.
I always see it when I go out on the weekends in Brum. I won't lie... I gets jealous.

Guest Silver Surfer
I don't really understand how anyone can rule out a whole race anyway!Until you have met every black/white/asian/chinese guy/girl how can you say that you won't get with one?Judge everyone on their own merits.Especially as its so hard to find a decent guy/girl - why limit yourself?!
Indians smell, so I dont mind ruling out that race

Guest Ryan

Don't know about you lot but I prefer a challenge.Them type of girls who say "I'd never be with a white guy" are more appealing than those who tell you they don't find any type of black guy attractive.All about the challenge.

Exactly!!Narrowing down your options isnt the one!

Guest Silver Surfer
Don't know about you lot but I prefer a challenge.Them type of girls who say "I'd never be with a white guy" are more appealing than those who tell you they don't find any type of black guy attractive.All about the challenge.
biggrin.gif r u black or white

I always see it when I go out on the weekends in Brum. I won't lie... I gets jealous.
sounds like you two are thinking exactly like this guy seriouss is chatting about but in reverse

Guest Silver Surfer
Exactly!!Narrowing down your options isnt the one!
Not about limiting, its just liking what u like

Guest Seriouss
Yeh that is a bit of a boy ting.But a compliment at the same time. He really means (if he's white) :'sh*t didn't know u were one of them darkie lovers who let the side down. but you don't look it though.'
LMAOSo if you are a white girl and you go out with a black guy you're going to be stereotyped as a 'wastegash'?
Not necessarily. Only if you're a wastecadet girl who goes for only blacks. Then you're considered lost to the world and I wouldn't go near you.If you go out with everyone then its all gooood.
But my point is people who don't know you seeing you with a guy and jumping to conclusions. I really hate it that although my first boyf of 4 years was white just because my ex was black a girl said to me 'Yeah, you like black guys too don't you'Erm... Its so stooopid. I hate all these race stereotypes!

Guest Ryan
Well I mentioned a challenge and "Them type of girls who say "I'd never be with a white guy" are more appealing" so have a guess?

sounds like you two are thinking exactly like this guy seriouss is chatting about but in reverse
Nah coz like I say, it's cool to do both, it's just not cool to only do one.

Guest Seriouss
WTFNone of that in my topic sweetie.

Well I mentioned a challenge and "Them type of girls who say "I'd never be with a white guy" are more appealing" so have a guess?
:D

Guest Seriouss
Nah coz like I say, it's cool to do both, it's just not cool to only do one.
But is it ok to only do one if that race you choose the the same race as you?Is it ok for a white girl to say 'I only date white guys'?Or a black guy to say 'I only date black girls'?And is this really any different to saying 'I only like blondes/girls with big tits/fat girls' etc....?Is it just personal preference?

Guest luckstar
smh at that racial commentthis website is awashh with similar sentiments ...

I don't think every white girl i see with a black guy is a sket but i do see certain girls eg:

The Croydon face liftBig Earrings"ugetme"Begs a different race, "Im 1/8th Jamaican"Possibly a mix race baby named Jordan or Jadan
And i think "i bet u only date black guys". Even if they're by themselves.

Guest Silver Surfer
smh at that racial commentthis website is awashh with similar sentiments ...
Thats this forum for you.