Ghostly Stories

djbmc

I dunno if u lot dun this before but lets tell spooky stories. I'll go first:*shines torch under chin*One time when i was about 14 i got really pissed with my mates and ended up going for a walk at about 3 in the morning (as you do when ur that age). We ended up walking near the grounds of this Old Private school, and at the edge of the grounds, near some trees was a statue of the virgin mary. One guy decided to lean over the wall (that stopped commoners like us trespassing) to have a better look and as he did the statue screamed!!!! No lie!!! I have never run so fast in my life it sh*t me up!!! in fact i haven't been back there since!Bare spooky!

I was 8 years old and my brother came out to tell me it's time to come in. The sun was just setting and I was collecting my toys to come inside and WACK.I got some slapunch. I come in and see I'm all bleeding. Never ever knew what the hell it was that hit me, cos there was nobody outside.

Ok not whats happened to me but.One of my Aunts was lay on her couch one time watching the TV, Apparantly when she turned round she seen a woman stood in the room dressed in white just looking at her. She sh*t herself and left her kids in bed and ran all the way to my aunties that lived a good half a mile away.A next time another auntie and my cousin were walking to the Local garage and went passed my cousins primary school, Was nightime and they seen a guy in the school grounds walking towards the school, which they found weird because it was night all the gates were locked, as they staired over the guy walked straight through the biulding literally.And a 3rd thing not a story is just a photograph i have somewhere of my Nan stood next to my grandads grave and their is a smiling face appeared on her leg in the photo as she is stood at the side of the gravestone.That is all.

One time when I was younger Im sure I saw a skeleton in my room. It looked at me, Chattered its teeth then I ran out of my room full speed down to my majays room at like 3 in the morning. She still remembers it to this day of how I sounded coming down the hallway and how shook up I was when I went to her room.

One time when I was younger Im sure I saw a skeleton in my room. It looked at me, Chattered its teeth then I ran out of my room full speed down to my majays room at like 3 in the morning. She still remembers it to this day of how I sounded coming down the hallway and how shook up I was when I went to her room.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

one time i went to the toilet to take a sh*t. Started the usual procedure... sat down into squatting position and proceeded to push. Heard the drop and got up to flush. There was no sh*t in the bowl. Not a trace. No skid no nothing. Wiped my ass and had a look for evidence on the tissue. Nothing was there. It was a true ghost sh*t. spooky.

Nah that was wot i call an 'ace'. They come out with the minimum of effort and barley touch the sides on the way down.The amount of force in u used to get it out wa obviously enuff to push all the way round the u bend.

Guest Seriouss
Nah that was wot i call an 'ace'. They come out with the minimum of effort and barley touch the sides on the way down.The amount of force in u used to get it out wa obviously enuff to push all the way round the u bend.
They are not very satisfying though.

Guest Seriouss
Shits r always satisfying. f*ck! There was an ad at the bottom of the page just then advertising cheap prices on Virgin Mary statues!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
Ghostly. No, not ones like that. I like to have to push a little. I also like the feeling of needing a poo.

Guest Seriouss
Now i got a normal job i swear i need a poo as soon as i walk thru my front door, it's like a magic gateway
Do you ever go at work?I think your body relaxes as you get home and you realise you need a poo/wee.

I try not to go at work, my shits stink. When i worked in a pub i was paid by the hour so every shift i'd take a sh*t. It would take at least 10 mins a day, @£5.35 and hour plus tips it worked out i got paid £256 for having a poo!edit: £256 in a year