How much money do you owe other people

Paul

Soon I am looking to owe out about ã250,000 though if everything goes well.
mortgage?
yeah, this time next year though more then likley.. I wan't to save a big deposit. Not about 100% mortgage, the monthly payments are too much.I wanna try and atleast get 10% if i can get more I will.
Ashman, can I ask, are you looking to mortgage a council house?If so, you do know you will never own it. Even AFTER you have paid off the whole mortgage.
No, I am gonna buy from auction more then likley after I have developed some properties of my own and sold on.Me and my cousin are gonna do this together,the good thing is I know how to do central heating, plastering, tilling, plumbing, decorating so if we buy a run down place we will save on the work I can do.If this doesent work I will go for the 10% deposit mortgagehowever I am rather inteagued on why you think a council property will not be fully owned??If you take on a full hold mortgage either the bank who give you the mortgage or your solicitor hold on to the papers for the house so once fully payed the papers are yours to do what ever you like with the house.
There are still restrictions on what you can and cant do.You basically own the leasehold, but not the freehold. Can cause problems if your looking to pass the property down to children and such like at a later date.Worth checking out before you proceed, trust me. Also look out for the stamp duty bands. You can save yourself a few thou, potentially, on that.

Soon I am looking to owe out about ã250,000 though if everything goes well.
mortgage?
yeah, this time next year though more then likley.. I wan't to save a big deposit. Not about 100% mortgage, the monthly payments are too much.I wanna try and atleast get 10% if i can get more I will.
Ashman, can I ask, are you looking to mortgage a council house?If so, you do know you will never own it. Even AFTER you have paid off the whole mortgage.
No, I am gonna buy from auction more then likley after I have developed some properties of my own and sold on.Me and my cousin are gonna do this together,the good thing is I know how to do central heating, plastering, tilling, plumbing, decorating so if we buy a run down place we will save on the work I can do.If this doesent work I will go for the 10% deposit mortgagehowever I am rather inteagued on why you think a council property will not be fully owned??If you take on a full hold mortgage either the bank who give you the mortgage or your solicitor hold on to the papers for the house so once fully payed the papers are yours to do what ever you like with the house.
There are still restrictions on what you can and cant do.You basically own the leasehold, but not the freehold. Can cause problems if your looking to pass the property down to children and such like at a later date.Worth checking out before you proceed, trust me. Also look out for the stamp duty bands. You can save yourself a few thou, potentially, on that.
My mum and dad got the freehold to there council property, they bought a 3 bedroom house in Brockley SE4, Kitchen, Lounge, Dinning room, Front and rear garden for ã29,000it is now worth ã300,000what you are talking about.. is it the NEW rules on buying council property subjected to the old rules where my parents got theres 10 years ago they got a MASSIVE discount where as now you can only get 15% discount or something?

I still owe some woman I used to live with almost ã500 for totally trashing her home and murdering all her Koi Carp.It was through the courts, when my surname began with H. Now it begins with A and no one can find me. That's the best thing about getting married.

oh yeh just a general question. how easy is it to set up a direct debit from a solo card that pays off the full amount no your credit card automatically every month. if its not a long ting ill get a credit card for summer still.

Guest MessyGyal

i owe natwest ã10k they can kiss my fat ass for it& my mum got me a loan when i split from my hubby as i had some things to clear i think i owe about 2k on it

Solo?You want to move elsewhere mate.What you're asking is kind of stupid reallyIf you have the money there and then, then why pay intersest?Just use your debit card.
nah for international purchases they only accept visa/mastercard init.So i wana use a credit card strictly for those and for it to automatically pay itself off without me having to, so i wont have to pay interest and that foolishness. you see what i mean?