Why do some people hate on Bape clothing

YUNG BATHIN APE

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more time u r jus paying for the label not even the quality!
u think?
For commersial brands like versace n D&G, yea u r just paying for the brand name!The quality brands are the boutique brands. Designers that put time and effort into their clothing! Although when buying a suit things differ!
i was being sarcastic, haha
sorry fam, didnt clock! lol.

well for me to say i had a wtf moment moment wen i read ure post was me jus sayin i really ddnt know where that came from Toney...i wud credit the comment more to hate than racism but thats just me..doesnt make me any less insightfull cos i ddnt see it from ure point of view...with all this sed i do agree that people shud be allowed to wear what they want...and this alpha dude apart from having disgusting amounts of bape which i wudnt mind myself is entitled to his fashion sense and as i sed...he rocks it well...im an addictive dude and if i got into it i wudnt be satisfied unless i was doin it like that... practical or not...thats why moretime i jus stay away and clothe myselfK-dot.1
Nah thats not the reason at all, I remember the topic about the chains, and people were coming with their opinions on the rappers and you were getting pretty heated saying stuff like "why can Tom Cruise spend £2mill on a ring and not be viewed in such a way etc..."You can clearly see my point from past discussions but today you wtf lol, kinda makes me go wtf.
without soundin like a hovis rep i hear and agree wityu...i jus was taken aback by u bringin race into it thats all as i sed...dunno how to convince one that my my comments were not of the sending variety but i it is what it is...K-dot.1

well for me to say i had a wtf moment moment wen i read ure post was me jus sayin i really ddnt know where that came from Toney...i wud credit the comment more to hate than racism but thats just me..doesnt make me any less insightfull cos i ddnt see it from ure point of view...with all this sed i do agree that people shud be allowed to wear what they want...and this alpha dude apart from having disgusting amounts of bape which i wudnt mind myself is entitled to his fashion sense and as i sed...he rocks it well...im an addictive dude and if i got into it i wudnt be satisfied unless i was doin it like that... practical or not...thats why moretime i jus stay away and clothe myselfK-dot.1
i find it intresting that you wud refer to that as hate...were as i find it more laughable than hating....i dont own any bape its just not me i think the quality is piss poor (them tees oh my god topman come better) and i dont really like the image its portraying, can i not dislike something without 'hating' on it?i am considering buying a bbc gortex coat purely because its sick colours and serious quality and worth it when comparing to say a north face coat etc.i just think buying one brand just shows how narrow minded you are in fashion.people who like bape just ask yourself would you still rock it if it was £10-£30 and available to anyone?
you know bape and bbc are made from the same source right. Quality levels are the exact same.
ur not trying to imply that one of those bape hoodies will be the same quality as a BBC GORTEX winter coat surely!

this guys loves his BAPEshttp://www.myspace.com/alphman
lol this is the exact reason why bape is sh*t.
You cant really say that without knowing someone though.Some boderline racist comment, like when black people catch onto things its dead.
wat sort of retarded comment is that??dont f*cking try twist my words it has nothing to do with race....he looks like a c*nt who just wears it so people think/knows he has doe....suck your mum difrently for that comment toney jus pulling random sh*t out your ass....because he's black....PLEASE!!d*ckhead.
Again, how did you manage to assume so much just by looking at him?
From when hes taking LOADS of pictures of himself showing off his BAPE stuff its obvious

i find it intresting that you wud refer to that as hate...were as i find it more laughable than hating....i dont own any bape its just not me i think the quality is piss poor (them tees oh my god topman come better) and i dont really like the image its portraying, can i not dislike something without 'hating' on it?i am considering buying a bbc gortex coat purely because its sick colours and serious quality and worth it when comparing to say a north face coat etc.i just think buying one brand just shows how narrow minded you are in fashion.people who like bape just ask yourself would you still rock it if it was £10-£30 and available to anyone?
you know bape and bbc are made from the same source right. Quality levels are the exact same.
ur not trying to imply that one of those bape hoodies will be the same quality as a BBC GORTEX winter coat surely!
jeebusyou can't compare a cotton hoody to a goretex jacket in any brandyou can however compare a bape cotton hoody to a bbc cotton hoody and a bape goretex jacket to a bbc goretex jacket.they come from the same source and are of the sa,e quality. BBC is a collab between Nigo and Pharrell. One is not superior to another in terms of quality throughout the range.

jeebusyou can't compare a cotton hoody to a goretex jacket in any brandyou can however compare a bape cotton hoody to a bbc cotton hoody and a bape goretex jacket to a bbc goretex jacket.they come from the same source and are of the sa,e quality. BBC is a collab between Nigo and Pharrell. One is not superior to another in terms of quality throughout the range.
BBC use the same pattern cuts as Bape, thats a known fact.How can you compare a Gor-Tex jacket to a hoody? LOL.Revs you been Rape HQ?I popped by earlier on today, the sale is pretty decent you know.Makes you wonder why they bother selling everything for much in the first place, lol.

BBC use the same pattern cuts as Bape, thats a known fact.How can you compare a Gor-Tex jacket to a hoody? LOL.Revs you been Rape HQ?I popped by earlier on today, the sale is pretty decent you know.Makes you wonder why they bother selling everything for much in the first place, lol.
no i didn't because i work too far out now.I really wanted to go when i heard they had some nice Visvim bits for cheap! Did you get anything?

this guys loves his BAPEshttp://www.myspace.com/alphman
lolI know him.This bre dont f*ck around when it comes to Bape.
lol he aint f*cking with me
from time u have that much bape or more u need a financial advisorK-dot.1
why?
ure funds cud be put to better use investing in property/road/stock etc..if u start at this tender age u will be trump by 30K-dot.1
lolthats sorted

yeah i understand there basicly the same brand but what im sayin is im not on these bape hoodys and t shirts (or BBC ones tbh) i've seen a BBC gortex jacket that i like havent seen the bape ones...wasnt comparing gortex coat to a cotton hoody....i just think there quality is piss poor...at least when you pay for a maharishi piece you actually feel like you have brought a well made quality item...if i brought a bape tee i'd feel bumped beyond belief.

yeah i understand there basicly the same brand but what im sayin is im not on these bape hoodys and t shirts (or BBC ones tbh) i've seen a BBC gortex jacket that i like havent seen the bape ones...wasnt comparing gortex coat to a cotton hoody....i just think there quality is piss poor...at least when you pay for a maharishi piece you actually feel like you have brought a well made quality item...if i brought a bape tee i'd feel bumped beyond belief.
The pricing structure comes down to any supposedly "superior" brand. You are paying for the designer's ideal, or the status that the brand portrays. Price in these cases rarely reflects build quality.Apparently Maharishi is in troubled water so i have heard.

The pricing structure comes down to any supposedly "superior" brand. You are paying for the designer's ideal, or the status that the brand portrays. Price in these cases rarely reflects build quality.Apparently Maharishi is in troubled water so i have heard.
nah say it aint so!thats cos they aint got the masses on lock....and mhi aint to far of regular maharishi prices so certain man cant cop it.yeah nah i understand the price doesnt reflect the quality (see moschino!! lol)but i'm still not coppin somthing if it doesnt meet my standards no matter the status...i'd rather pay £1000 for one of those maharishi one of jackets than £400+ for a bape jacket i'll probably see someone else rock...or even worse see someone rockin a fake one brought for 1/4 of the price....plus at the end of the day i've seen stupid amounts of fape but never have i come across fake maharishi (not saying there cudnt be fakes but me personally...never)

bape goes hardand still goes hardthere is a variety of new stuff and stockif you wanna stand out then its for yousimple as
The only "new" stuff im seeing is bare remakes
nopethere is lots of new stock about
they get new deliverys every week i think still
Prolly because Alpha is being a typical nigga and trying to prove his wealth by his clothes?
proving your something is long
True. So why are people so hell bent on doing it? Its the people that having nothing that try hard to prove they've got something. Most of the time.
cos image is everything.if u got da right image u can do anythingthats whynow if they try it and dont do it properly then boy thats sumthing else

• 8 years later...

Saw the k Swiss collab ?