STD's

prdx

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

editThe "umbrella test" is a longstanding urban myth that still bothers men who present for testing at sexual health clinics
Oh spleen.. But i never said the umbrella was used as a test, i was led to believe it was used as a treatment method.. I kno u can use special antibiotics to treat chlamydia but for somethin "stronger" than that, i doubt antibiotics would work an more extreme measures would have to be taken.. Kinda like how they golla freeze warts, they have to attack the problem physically.. I kno all sorts of ppl talk all sorts of sh*t but i believed the guy cos its hardly a lie that would make him look good.. Ari Gold.. Gettin tested monthly is pointless.. If u have indeed contracted an std it takes 14-21 days for it to show up in urine tests.. An for blood related infections like hepatitis, it can take up to 2 months for it to show up in ur blood work an for hiv/aids its considerably longer.. Plus it can take up to 2 weeks to actually get ur results.. So every 3 to 6 months is appropriate
u do realise man basically told u they scrapped away his diseasethink about that.
When u put it like that then yh it does sound stupid.. But have u done adequate research to prove its bullshit, or just gone with the first result that came up on google?I'm not saying its correct or that its a lie cos i couldn't say for sure.. Its jus i heard about this umbrella ting time ago an when this guy said it, it didn't seem too far fetched There are plenty of diseases and infections out there an i dont kno all of them or what it takes to treat them cos i aint a doctor.. But i do kno its every illness can be treated by medication alone. so it is possible..

editThe "umbrella test" is a longstanding urban myth that still bothers men who present for testing at sexual health clinics
Oh spleen.. But i never said the umbrella was used as a test, i was led to believe it was used as a treatment method.. I kno u can use special antibiotics to treat chlamydia but for somethin "stronger" than that, i doubt antibiotics would work an more extreme measures would have to be taken.. Kinda like how they golla freeze warts, they have to attack the problem physically.. I kno all sorts of ppl talk all sorts of sh*t but i believed the guy cos its hardly a lie that would make him look good.. Ari Gold.. Gettin tested monthly is pointless.. If u have indeed contracted an std it takes 14-21 days for it to show up in urine tests.. An for blood related infections like hepatitis, it can take up to 2 months for it to show up in ur blood work an for hiv/aids its considerably longer.. Plus it can take up to 2 weeks to actually get ur results.. So every 3 to 6 months is appropriate
u do realise man basically told u they scrapped away his diseasethink about that.
When u put it like that then yh it does sound stupid.. But have u done adequate research to prove its bullshit, or just gone with the first result that came up on google?I'm not saying its correct or that its a lie cos i couldn't say for sure.. Its jus i heard about this umbrella ting time ago an when this guy said it, it didn't seem too far fetched There are plenty of diseases and infections out there an i dont kno all of them or what it takes to treat them cos i aint a doctor.. But i do kno its every illness can be treated by medication alone. so it is possible..
Nah be serious bruv.Scrape away a disease, just think about it.

had a small scare after returning from a holiday in the sun a couple weeks agoi wont go into specificssuffice to say i thought i had a very serious medical ailment of the penisapparently it was just friction burns on my piece which had become inflamed from wocking too hard/fastalmost spudded the drthey gave me blood/urine tests as well so i hope it all comes back negative...for anyone whos never been before it is a very simple/quick process, u will see regular boshes in the waiting room just head down & keep it moving. they don't stick any pipe up ur piece. the only thing which was uneasy was that there was 2 other dr's sitting in on my appointment listening to everything i was saying.also lol @ this question: "Have you had sexual intercourse with anyone from Africa or any other place where AIDS is prevalent?"

had a small scare after returning from a holiday in the sun a couple weeks agoi wont go into specificssuffice to say i thought i had a very serious medical ailment of the penisapparently it was just friction burns on my piece which had become inflamed from wocking too hard/fastalmost spudded the drthey gave me blood/urine tests as well so i hope it all comes back negative...for anyone whos never been before it is a very simple/quick process, u will see regular boshes in the waiting room just head down & keep it moving. they don't stick any pipe up ur piece. the only thing which was uneasy was that there was 2 other dr's sitting in on my appointment listening to everything i was saying.also lol @ this question: "Have you had sexual intercourse with anyone from Africa or any other place where AIDS is prevalent?"
Had the friction burn thing aswell, i was fully shook at the time though...was thinking about my Will and everything..I had a woman examiner doing mine, i thought that was f*cked tbh, ... luckily she was f*ck*ng totally unattractive probably how she got that position

A black guy I know that f*cked a girl bareback (one night stand) said to me that she was bad as she shouldn't be f*ck*ng black guys bareback as they're more likely to have something.I was and still am shocked and it was about 2 weeks ago. I chastised him for as long as my lunch break would allow but I still don't think it really hit home.

also lol @ this question: "Have you had sexual intercourse with anyone from Africa or any other place where AIDS is prevalent?"
i knothat questions deep
"Have you had sexual intercourse with a man in the last 6 months?"Actually laughed in the mans face when i first went to the clinic and was asked this.Genuinely thought he was joking at first.

also lol @ this question: "Have you had sexual intercourse with anyone from Africa or any other place where AIDS is prevalent?"
i knothat questions deep
"Have you had sexual intercourse with a man in the last 6 months?"Actually laughed in the mans face when i first went to the clinic and was asked this.Genuinely thought he was joking at first.
:D:D:D

Guest Triple XXX
Did they get abortions?
1 birth, 1 miscarriage and 4 abortions.
good grief mani dnt think i could handle an abortionid have to put up with the birth

Guest TimeBomb
Did they get abortions?
good grief mani dnt think i could handle an abortionid have to put up with the birth
yep its quite disturbing when they call u crying saying bits of baby are coming out of them, but i never encouraged them to have an abortion, i told them id support them in whichever decision they make.

Guest Triple XXX
Did they get abortions?
yep its quite disturbing when they call u crying saying bits of baby are coming out of them, but i never encouraged them to have an abortion, i told them id support them in whichever decision they make.
nah i could not do it bruv, the thought of having my baby killed n disposed of i just could not do iteven if the foetus was like a week old n she gt pregnant because the condom split n the pill didnt worki dnt kno id just put up with having a babyeven if i end up with 30 i cnt live with a girl havin an abortion

Did they get abortions?
nah i could not do it bruv, the thought of having my baby killed n disposed of i just could not do iteven if the foetus was like a week old n she gt pregnant because the condom split n the pill didnt worki dnt kno id just put up with having a babyeven if i end up with 30 i cnt live with a girl havin an abortion
This tbh.. One girl tried tell me kinda recent she had an abortion an its f*cked wit my head differently.. I think now she was gassing, but in a way its kinda robbed me of my ambition.. Constantly on a downer, aint been myself since.. f*ckin bitch! Timebomb, sorry to hear that fam

These abortions stories are f*cked tbh... 4 abortions would get to me like mad, the thought of having 4 of my offspring destroyed, boyy too deep to comprehend I dunno how i'd actually feel yanno if a girl did abort my child like now. I know im not ready tp be a father infact the thought of having a child at this point scare the sh*t out of me. But i just dunno what i'd say if the girl came upto me and said what shall i do ... its not a situation i wanna be put into anytime soon either

Guest TimeBomb
May I ask where these your girls or whatever?I was always under the impression you were a strict muslim, and would not tolerate abortion..
yea im muslim, not strict but im tryin to improve, what can i say though sex is my vice.

Guest TimeBomb
Did they get abortions?
i agree, i never asked them to get abortions, it was their choice for personal reasons (religion, culture, age etc), i understood why they chose that and supported that.I married the girl who kept my child.