STD's

prdx

i believe in choiceits enough that a woman has to live with what shes done imoand women are gna do it regardless, by it being legal it stops people from goin to dem nasty rebore underground abortion clinicsmoaaar education is needed, moaaar reality in schools, moaar guidance

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or even miscarriagescertain older women can have a number of miscarriagesits f*ckeriesnot to make this any more f*ckeries than it is, but i wonder if the baby feels pain in an abortion, cos it must have a nervous system
oh god, the thought alone

And there's them girls there that go through more than one abortion and feel no way about it. Like its nothing.Be going bareback and think "if i get pregnant, f*ck it, i'll just have another abortion".Skanks need to be annihilated.

I'm very aware on what type girls I mess with . I value my f*ck*ng seed like a real pimp :)plus if you have abortion ur worthless coward that deserves to be deported to village even if your born in dis country f*ck it , that sh*t is f*ck*ng wrong. I don't respect people like this

Guest Lisa Turtle

The limbs do not just randomly fall out.After an abortion the foetus is beyond recognition, from a medicinal point of view its a bunch of matter as it has been dismembered and is no longer alive.In the aftermath of an abortion the bleeding is similar to that of a very heavy period, there will of course, be some tissue as well, but there will be no limbs.Anyone that goes through an abortion should really go through some counselling after, the physical and mental trauma experienced is unimaginable.And as for the child. My heart bleeds at the thought of it.

or even miscarriagescertain older women can have a number of miscarriagesits f*ckeriesnot to make this any more f*ckeries than it is, but i wonder if the baby feels pain in an abortion, cos it must have a nervous system
According to Dr. Paul Ranalli, neurologist at the University of Toronto, unborn babies between 20 and 30 weeks development may actually feel pain more intensely than adults. He says this is a "uniquely vulnerable time, since the pain system is fully established; yet the higher-level pain-modifying system has barely begun to develop."
http://www.blogicus.com/archives/babies_fe...g_abortions.php

Guest Triple XXX
See imagine if they showed you this sh*t in school during sex education. I swear them shock tactics are the way forward
trustmaybe i woulda waitin until i was 30 to lose my virginity instead of 13

i got a burnersome turkish woman.From when i got to f*ck it so quickly I shoulda thought first before running up in that bareback.lash was sh*t, caught sumin.. passed it onto my girl. Got the medication, gone in 2 weeks. lived my life.
I would not have liked to be you when you broke that bit of news to ur chickare you still together?If you are, i bet its one of them ones where anytime she does something bad to you she replies "Well at least i didnt give you an STD"
we aint 2geda no more, but this was at the beginning of the relationship... i lied and said it was from an ex. She believed.
lol scumbag