STD's

prdx

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It must be f*cked to see bits of baby in the toilet when a chick aborts/miscarries.
Is this actually what happens with both miscarriages and abortions??
dont think so.
It depends how far the fetus has grown etc weeks. Remember when i watched that abortion documentary on channel 4 some time ago and it showed a fetus forget how many weeks but it was in the latter stages, but it showed a picture with formed hands, and arms and the rest of the body was in bits and pieces. Swear it was the most horrifying thing i've ever saw and it made me less ignorant on woman who actually go through abortions, its no joke.

i got a burnersome turkish woman.From when i got to f*ck it so quickly I shoulda thought first before running up in that bareback.lash was sh*t, caught sumin.. passed it onto my girl. Got the medication, gone in 2 weeks. lived my life.
I would not have liked to be you when you broke that bit of news to ur chickare you still together?If you are, i bet its one of them ones where anytime she does something bad to you she replies "Well at least i didnt give you an STD"

Guest TimeBomb
It must be f*cked to see bits of baby in the toilet when a chick aborts/miscarries.
Is this actually what happens with both miscarriages and abortions??
yea the woman bleeds like period but bits come out, not sure exactly what these bits look like tho.

I'm pretty sure baby limbs don't come out of a woman's vagina while she's on the toilet after an abortion. My friend watched an abortion on an ultrasound and he said the basically stick something in, scramble the baby up and then suck it out. The bleeding and stuff that happens to her in the days to come is her body getting rid of the preparations it made for the baby like the placenta (not whole).

I'm pretty sure baby limbs don't come out of a woman's vagina while she's on the toilet after an abortion. My friend watched an abortion on an ultrasound and he said the basically stick something in, scramble the baby up and then suck it out. The bleeding and stuff that happens to her in the days to come is her body getting rid of the preparations it made for the baby like the placenta (not whole).
You can abort a baby upto 24 weeks have you seen how developed a fetus is at that age22WeekBabyAP_468x691.jpg22 weeksandResizeofforms_0243.jpg24 weeks

if they have the abortion where they jus take the tabletbits of baby can still come out, again depending on how far along it wasbut in that show that was on channel 4, they were sayin how the girl takes the tablet, then they send her home, she doesn't kno what to expectits quite distressingsometimes they can suck a baby out with the hoover ting, and its still alive, but they arnt allowed to feed it or anything obviously

Agreed about the pill and I just googled a foetus at 9 weeks and I saw tiny limbs so I concede that I'm probably wrong. But that's f*cked though. That means it's less traumatic to wait 10 weeks and have the other abortion because you don't have baby limbs in your toilet.I just don't see it. I can't see little baby hands floating in bloody toilet water. I can't see it happening.

its all traumatic tho tbhhavin the other kind of abortion, can u imagine what that feels like,jus cos u dnt have to see the small limbs, doesnt mean they wernt therefeel it for any girl thats been through this for whatever reason

or even miscarriagescertain older women can have a number of miscarriagesits f*ckeriesnot to make this any more f*ckeries than it is, but i wonder if the baby feels pain in an abortion, cos it must have a nervous system

i got a burnersome turkish woman.From when i got to f*ck it so quickly I shoulda thought first before running up in that bareback.lash was sh*t, caught sumin.. passed it onto my girl. Got the medication, gone in 2 weeks. lived my life.
I would not have liked to be you when you broke that bit of news to ur chickare you still together?If you are, i bet its one of them ones where anytime she does something bad to you she replies "Well at least i didnt give you an STD"
we aint 2geda no more, but this was at the beginning of the relationship... i lied and said it was from an ex. She believed.