Poker

Action Dan

got a general betfair account, dunno if thats for the poker too, but seems quite popular so might be the vip choice.
You have to download it of the betfair website if you have not already
i been playing poker all dayfeel like cryingwas up by 400% now i'm down to half of what i started with...andnow i've just lost all my moneyf*ck
I take it you playing for money how much did you start with and how much you got now?

15 quid.I literally just lost it all now...gutted.fully wanna cry.actually I started with 5 pound and made a tenna playing deal or no dealthen went into the poker... i actually had 58 pounds. then got beat by 4 of a kind jacks and it all went downhill from there, them baad baad beats...

got a general betfair account, dunno if thats for the poker too, but seems quite popular so might be the vip choice.
You have to download it of the betfair website if you have not already
Safe, jus hope they got it compatible with macs, cant b bothered to use my pc

he didn't win with a same suit flushand we both had ace/kings
U can only get a flush with 5 of the same suit. there musta been 4 of the same suit on the river or something and he had one in his hand
bruvi know how to play pokerthere was no flush on
if there was no flush then it would have been split pot.there obviously was a flush

he didn't win with a same suit flushand we both had ace/kings
U can only get a flush with 5 of the same suit. there musta been 4 of the same suit on the river or something and he had one in his hand
bruvi know how to play pokerthere was no flush on
if there was no flush then it would have been split pot.there obviously was a flush
ARE YOU f*ck*ng DRUNK?WHY DO YOU THINK I WAS BITCHING ABOUT IT?IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPLIT PLOTmaking me even angriersuck out man