Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Somalian

If VIP2 was a place where would it be?

30 posts in this topic

:arrow: If VIP was a place on earth where do you think it will be?I think it would be in Kilburn wooga wooga woogasee you there at 8pm on friday fam safe text me when you see this message rude girlCant wait to get into your knickers xLeave a secret message for me in a topic you makewear those red lace knickers and bratold you this is excitingxxxxmwah

LMFAO @ WOOGA WOOGA WOOGA.

Hardly anyone makes noiseand those that do are all kids= The Emirates

not my mum

exactly what i set out to doJU JU JU JU JU JUwilly eater make eric eat bullets from the nigger we call seekerboogaloo joobaleng jengaleng

mann.jpeglets start from here

Its would be a cockpit

Its would be a cockpit
so basically ur belowers?p.s - nice baps.

FOR SALExc26568957478.jpgONE USELESS CAT

tht cats cute, il buy it off you, how much u want for it?pm me

some weird guy
i've always thought thishe reminds me of wiley

some d*ckhead cat

not my cat I know my cat has the same colours but my cat aint moistonly mouse he has is a dead onecome like a cat eric cartman would own

ur such a flirt

and ur sexi x ;)

writing hidden messages in black only works when other users are using classic blackits all about deflection now a days

what did u think of this?think it was right to let him die?man lost all his colour turnt yellow like he wants to be in the simpsons22 though heard of 25 and 26 year olds dieing of cirousis man must of drank pure white acedrinking from 11 though all from parents divorcer.i.p_46091236_007680940.jpgMan refused liver transplant dies Gary Reinbach developed cirrhosis of the liver A man from east London who began binge-drinking at 13 has died after being denied a life-saving liver transplant.Gary Reinbach, 22, from Dagenham, was given only a few weeks to live after developing cirrhosis of the liver. He was admitted to University College Hospital London (UCL) with alcohol damage for the first time 10 weeks ago. But health chiefs ruled he should not be exempt from strict organ donation criteria which require an alcohol-free period of at least six months. Mr Reinbach, who died on Sunday, was too ill to be sent home after his admission to hospital. Teenage drinkingA statement from NHS Blood and Transplant said: "This case highlights the dilemma doctors face because of the shortage of donated organs. "They have to make tough decisions about who is going to get the benefit and who is going to take best care of this precious gift." Campaign group Alcohol Concern called for more research into the way alcohol can affect young people's health. The group said it was worried that a rise in teenage drinking would lead to more people suffering alcohol-related illnesses at younger ages. Speaking about Mr Reinbach's case, a spokeswoman said: "This doesn't surprise us at all, sadly. "Statistics show that more people are getting liver disease in their 30s and, if more teenagers are drinking, people will become seriously ill at a younger age." A UCL spokeswoman said they extended their sympathies to the family at this "difficult time".

doesnt deserve to diebut he doesnt deserve a new liver(makes sense to me)/my dad just got a free sky+ box and free installation cool