Powerful video

VENOM

Thun, you need to allow this nwo ting if you ain't gonna answer questions.Venom answered questions, I answered questions, Carpe Deum answered questions but as usual, you didn't answer questions.You dismiss and curse bad words, but never answer questions.What is the point preaching ad then when people ask you questions, to question what you tell them, even if they believe you or not, you run them down. You would get more credibility if you just........answered...............questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol@ ever posting an alex jones video of him saying anything. let me hear him deny that his wife is jewish, and that his major sponsors are jewish, he has been called out from day dot as a schill allowed by the jewish criminal networkto act like someone is 'exposing' them while leaving the real identities out of it. f*ck himand Steven thun was not, AND CAN NEVER correct me on anythinghe is a little d*ckhead that watched terrorstorm and got a hard on thinking he knows sh*tlistening to one crypto jew placed there as a schill. lol @ alex jones being able to 'sneak' into the bohemian groveman was allowed to get in making it all look like he snuck in. they knew that he would never be able to realy expose any facesso it will just give him some credibility. they need him.secondly, exposing the jewsish criminal netwpork is not supposed to make you anti-jewish. it is supposed to make you anti economic powers who control your country, using lies and deception, causing racial hatred, brainwashing people with lies,infiltrating govt policy, economic policy, instigating and perpetuating racism thrgouh media and TV and filmcausing false flag incidents to cause real wars in which none of their own people die but other countries fight and die for THEMTHE NWO is a fancy name. just cos some racists use the hatred of jews to want to form extreme organisations does not meanthat the f*ckery this group of people have done is any less of f*ckery.if you have any brain cells you will watchhttp://www.911missinglinks.com/, and the other videos i have posted. go and read a book called the 13th tribe..written by a jewish man exposing his people.its hard to beleive that one group is responsible for all this trouble until you LEARN ABOUT HOW IT IS DONE.ONCE you understand that, then you will see all the signs and answers to know that it IS this same group of peoplethe only reason why it is hard to accept is cos they work in so many different countries through infiltrationand they work with christians who beleive that the jews are gods chosen people so all the power must be with themand that they are that powerful bcos god has blessed them. thats what makes people like Bush do what they didalong with the fact that there is money, power and greed involved. the last 500yrs have not been an NWO agenda but a State of israel agenda that ends with the jews taking controlthey are about 50% or more there. sit there watching stupid pawn videos by schills

people say JFK died cos he wanted to liberate black people :lol:black people think they were really that important in america!JFK died cos he passed an exective order 11110 to restore the Federal reserveand give it back the power to print money, and take more control of the economyhe also made it clear to the israeli prime minster that the USA would NOT EVER in his administrationsupport israel having a Nuclear Bomb. TWO DAYS after he was shot, that executive order 11110 was rescinded by lyndon Johnson who succeeded him.again, some idiots will claim this is all NWO.. what f*ck*ng NWO?the jews control every major financial economy in the west, every major bank, every major world bankhow the hell are they not going to control the Biggest economy? thats why kennedy was killed.

Its good that this topic was made as it distinguishes the mad nuts who spread hate saying joo's control everything and the people who present information from reliable sources exposing the real New World Order agendaNext venom will start coming with that they are reptillians

Thun i was secretly a fan of u (no homo) but after this thread u have fallen off...u bring shame to the truth movement and i wouldnt mind if u took a couple months out to re-evaluate ure position in all of this.Noone is allowed to beat round the bush so much in a mature conversation and that is all u have done...be embarrased and jus fallback ...seriously.

Never ever think I come here to get e ratings and could not give a sh*t what you think of meIts not so much avoiding but not wasting my time breaking down every bit of peoples comments when I think I provided enough info proving that the 'joo's are behind everything' theory is really as steven put it a white nationalist theory which holds little weight and the main guys pushing it are nutsPeople can believe what they want to believe and when I post something I dont expect everyone to believe me but go away and try prove me wrong which rarely happensAfter all the vids I posted of Jones proving its only fools who push this pro nazi white nationalist theory of its the 'evil joos' you should easily come to the conclusion that its a vile bunch of people pushing this dis-information crap

lmfaoThun got ethered
Yeah man got ethered by some fag saying its 'joos are behind everything'.LOL at you going along with that theory
His sexual orientation isn't relevant in this matter. Venom dropped knowledge and raised questions that you seem to have overlooked yourself.I don't understand people like you who are selectively sceptical, if you're going to do research into people/ organisations providing misguided information then surely you've got to apply the same approach to the people/organisations who informed you in the 1st place.I believe some of what you say but I also believe a lot of the things regarding the 'Jewish religion' that Venom & Carpe said.

lmfaoThun got ethered
Yeah man got ethered by some fag saying its 'joos are behind everything'.LOL at you going along with that theory
His sexual orientation isn't relevant in this matter. Venom dropped knowledge and raised questions that you seem to have overlooked yourself.I don't understand people like you who are selectively sceptical, if you're going to do research into people/ organisations providing misguided information then surely you've got to apply the same approach to the people/organisations who informed you in the 1st place.I believe some of what you say but I also believe a lot of the things regarding the 'Jewish religion' that Venom & Carpe said.
If you read through the thread properly you will see that I agree that zionists joo's such as rothchilds have a major hand in the New World Order but what I dont agree with is the 'joo's are behind everything' theoryThey do raise good points but then mix it up in twisted theorys which I aint going along with as I have looked into this type of information and the conclusion its dis-information to make people turn off as most who push this information are full of hate against joo's

Never ever think I come here to get e ratings and could not give a sh*t what you think of meIts not so much avoiding but not wasting my time breaking down every bit of peoples comments when I think I provided enough info proving that the 'joo's are behind everything' theory is really as steven put it a white nationalist theory which holds little weight and the main guys pushing it are nutsPeople can believe what they want to believe and when I post something I dont expect everyone to believe me but go away and try prove me wrong which rarely happensAfter all the vids I posted of Jones proving its only fools who push this pro nazi white nationalist theory of its the 'evil joos' you should easily come to the conclusion that its a vile bunch of people pushing this dis-information crap
LOLaka:
Yeah I got deaded and yeah I do beat around the bush and avoid questions because I know they are right. I have not the ability to take in the sense that has been shown to me in this thread by Venom, Carpe and CM Punk but my pride is to high for me to admit it.
LOL Thun, please don't mention me or carpe as jew haters, it is bait we are not but please realise that most of what Venom said is true, bar the racist element.You never answer questions, you fail to bring up useful information and you listen to a guy that has his own agenda, via his fam being jewish, he will refuse to put blaim on the high powered ones.LOL @ you.Me & Carpe ethered you, EVEN VENOM ETHERED YOUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH3948y2tcn973469 v45279 gdfklnb/ sfdghopse

lmfaoThun got ethered
If you read through the thread properly you will see that I agree that zionists joo's such as rothchilds have a major hand in the New World Order but what I dont agree with is the 'joo's are behind everything' theoryThey do raise good points but then mix it up in twisted theorys which I aint going along with as I have looked into this type of information and the conclusion its dis-information to make people turn off as most who push this information are full of hate against joo's
Oh please, if this was true you would have put everyone in their place. YOU FAILED!!!So now you have been discredited, how does it feel???

Thun, please don't mention me or carpe as jew haters, it is bait we are not but please realise that most of what Venom said is true, bar the racist element.
The whole agenda is based around the hate towards all joo's but you fail when you try think your part of some team who has unveiled hate information that has been on the net for years but you and venom are a bit late now jumping on the 'joo's are behind everything' bandwagonIts been played out and seen as dis-informationLOL at the mentality of as Jones has family who are joo's and does business with them then he must be part of the joo devilsNone of what I have posted has been discredited but i got a feeling you dont really know what that word means

LOL at this threadhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...p;hl=rothchildsLook at carpe and venom try dismiss the information I posted about rothchildsSee how they changed there tune
I NEVER CHANGED ANY TUNE.. ALL I SAID WAS THAT YOU SHOULD SHUT THE f*ck UP.I SAID THAT COS YOU WERE ALWAYS POSTING SOME ALEX JONES sh*t. I BEGAN TO POST TO SHOW PEOPLE WHO THE REAL BIG DADDIES ARE.YOU TALK ABOUT THE ROTHSCHILDS AND THEY ARE JEWISH AND THEY RUN 80% OF THE WORLD'S BANKS, FINANCE HOUSES, MEDIA, AND OIL, GAS, STEEL, DIAMONDS, AND GOLDTHEY USE DIFFERENT ALIASES AND GIVE PEOPLE MONEY TO ACT AS FRONT MEN.WHAT YOU FAILED TO LINK IS HOW THEIR ECONOMIC POLICY TIES WITH THEIR ZIONISTIC VIEWSi am showing everyon that as long as you are jewish, and you believe in the state of israel, go there, have family there whetever..you are zionistits zionism that put israel where it is today, so if anyone claim he's jewish and anti-zionist then let them leave israeli never see or hear about any political parties in israel that want to give back all the land stolen from the palestiniansi never see prominent jewish people, like all your hollywood stars protest on the street that zionism should stopso shut the f*ck up about moderate jews. they are all in it thun ur polluting the thread with your black smoke..ur like a car who's engine has run out, no oil, nothing just a trail of black smoke thinking he's still relevant.go educate yourself properly then come back. such is life so f*ck off

this is what a senior former govt official who now keeps a low profile said. however our website can confirm that this person was a seniour defense industry expert who has publically denounced the 9/11 commission in its findings, and how nothing was done to find out the almost evident mossad links to 9/11."I'm not sure why Alex Jones receive the attention he does. His act is utterly pathetic. A movement isn't watching videos you retards. All your buzzwords... it's pathetic. American stupidity at it's best.The guy will literally criticise a media organization on Monday and cite them as a source on Tuesday.He'll say he 'know the nwo plan' and the next day, that he doesn't know who they're. It's facepalm after facepalm but it's working. Idiots follow him. It's pathetic. He went to a community college for broadcasting. That's what he's done his professional life. He's NOT an expert IN ANYTHING.I almost feel embarassed for the fatso whenever he talks about anything having to do with technology or finance. It's a bad joke but his followers are even worse.OH and the news he covers, it's all lifted from the Drudge Report. They guy reads one page stories about things that happened YESTERDAY! and apparently that's a superpower to his listeners."

this is what a senior former govt official who now keeps a low profile said. however our website can confirm that this person was a seniour defense industry expert who has publically denounced the 9/11 commission in its findings, and how nothing was done to find out the almost evident mossad links to 9/11."I'm not sure why Alex Jones receive the attention he does. His act is utterly pathetic. A movement isn't watching videos you retards. All your buzzwords... it's pathetic. American stupidity at it's best.The guy will literally criticise a media organization on Monday and cite them as a source on Tuesday.He'll say he 'know the nwo plan' and the next day, that he doesn't know who they're. It's facepalm after facepalm but it's working. Idiots follow him. It's pathetic. He went to a community college for broadcasting. That's what he's done his professional life. He's NOT an expert IN ANYTHING.I almost feel embarassed for the fatso whenever he talks about anything having to do with technology or finance. It's a bad joke but his followers are even worse.OH and the news he covers, it's all lifted from the Drudge Report. They guy reads one page stories about things that happened YESTERDAY! and apparently that's a superpower to his listeners."
You name me a few people who have done more to spread the truth then Alex JonesThe guy has been on radio over 12 years and made bare documentarys warning people of the New World Order and was one of the first to say it was an inside job the day 9/11 happendWhich of your joo hating researchers has done more then Alex warning people?You seem to hate the man because he has joo friends and a wife but you cant deny he talks out agianst zionists all the time on his showIt aint all about Alex Jones as there are many people who do good work like him but they probably know a joo so they would not qualify as a reliable source to you

so shut the f*ck up about moderate jews. they are all in it
This is were I disagree with you and justin that all joo's are in on it
again you are putting words in my mouth. Allow making up stuff and not mentioning anything with use. You still to answer all the questions set for you but claime you know everything about the nwo. Your a broken scratched rexord saying the same false stuff.Until you answer all questions then it is assumed you have lost this war.Any jewish person living in the stolen land of palistine and don't give a sh*t then they are zionist.If anyone supports israel then they are a zionist.Those are fact