WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS DUDE?

Mr. Martinez

ceazy was g'd up for what she did
What did she do?
basically pimped ashmanthats the only way i can see itcame in with nothing, left with everythingits a peak story...
YEAH THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED GEE.YOU ARE SUCH A BAD MAN.WISH I KNEW EVERYTHING LIKE YOU FRANK.
:/wats being a badman got to do with itanyway
Ashman bruv you might as-well set the record straight and clear your name bruvat least leave with some dignity

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont even feel sorry for himceazy was g'd up for what she didif his mind was right, none of this would have happenedthe fact that his life started and ended on the forum is the most deepest thing everi feel sorry for the yutes tho, they're f*cked for life...
from times guys are saying your already DEAD, life ended, finito... even when your aliveyou know its time to hit the reset button.

who's this ceazy?
a c*ck luvin sket that used ashman
Did she really though?Look @ Ashman no homo, my guy will never be able to draw another girl that looks anything like Ceazy, that was his shot @ good-looking non-pretending i'm f*ck*ng someone else pum, even with her loose p*ssy'd selfhis failure however came with wifeying the ting, and then marrying the ting, and then having babies with the tingall before the very inevitable, when she found a next man and left ashman to go back to his life as a pissed guy for lifeI'm sayin thoughAshman bruvthis woman's destroyed your lifeYou'll apply for a job, and your boss to be will be able to google your life in 2 minutes and see howmuch of a wasteman you areall because of her bruvjust say what you're feelingdon't think just typelet it all outtell the world about Chloe bruvtell em!

Ashman bruvthis woman's destroyed your lifeYou'll apply for a job, and your boss to be will be able to google your life in 2 minutes and see howmuch of a wasteman you areall because of her bruvjust say what you're feelingdon't think just typelet it all outtell the world about Chloe bruvtell em!
hahahaha what the f*ck is this sh*t? :lol: