Who Wants In ???

Hank Moody

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went paintballing for the first time the other week. Thought it would be like on TV where the ball splashes against you and you just laugh and carry on.Lets have it right, that sh*t hurts.
Man up./ It does though, got caught square on the chin, dropped my gun an all sorts.
thats what makes it funyou dont wanna get tagged the adrenaline is alot, feeling like your in an action filmthe maddest feeling is getting shot right in the goggles - you see something shoot towards you then BAM your whole vision goes pink/red/blue etc

Lol sh*t definitely hurts. Last time I went one of the guys I was with thought he was tough in the 2 minutes where you can just wipe off the paint and he was standing on the mound above us all giving us directions and plans. Balls are whizzing past him and he's jamming like one the commander in an army film that knows he'll never get shot. Except my man was taking shots all over the place. Thought he was tough till he took one on the knuckle and had to duck out.