Who Wants In ???

Hank Moody

Aint been too sure about the whole paintballing experience ever since PJ and Duncan from PJ and Duncan in Byker Grove went paintballing that time, and either PJ or duncan got caught in the eyes for the split second he took his goggles off and PJ or Duncan was instantly blinded.
yh it was pj stilli loved himcant believe what they both look like now, not that they didnt look the same but still

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
im certifiedif i say imma be there ill be therecertai mancavouc so jus hit me up with the details ill turn on my jays prob f*cked out of my head n jus do this ting n head bk home
middle part is meant to say certain man can vouch for mef*ck knows what happened there

Guest Flat Ericó
im certifiedif i say imma be there ill be therecertai mancavouc so jus hit me up with the details ill turn on my jays prob f*cked out of my head n jus do this ting n head bk home
middle part is meant to say certain man can vouch for mef*ck knows what happened there
thought it was some sort of ancient latin phrase

I have been approached by a TV company to take part in a show and need some helpbasically to cut a long story short the show is based on two separate people,there given 72hrs in which to raise a army using only social networking site such as forums, facebook, and myspace etc etcthe army will consist of as many people as possible to do battle in a huge game of paintballfriend of friend are welcome and it would be based in London, with all equipment supplied freethe show is as much about the strength of the social networking fabric as it is about the battleso if i go ahead with itWHO'S INand how many friends could u bring 100%jus wanna get a rough idea of how many i could round up outside of my own circlethe production company i have worked with before and produce shows for mainly the BBC and ch4if u don't wanna be on camera and just be part of the background that's fine as i said not everyone will wanna be on cam u can even wear a mask or bandanna if u wantalso need suggestion for my team name was thinkin Shotta's but might be a bit bait lolHolla
You ain't ready for my numbers mate.I will bring an army in thousands within 48 hours mate.I do not lie.