'Aftershock' - Economic Collapse/New World Order

Thun

this bastard doesnt spread info for jokes, he is spreading it to look good, to feel good about his sad life.he wants people PMing him asking for more information.thats the whole purpose of where his information is sent out from. its sent out from a d*ckhead mole placed there by the very same people he claims to be 'exposing'filtered, mixed information to make it look like someone or some people are actually doing something about really exposing the information.this technique has been used all the time. take out the real details and mix it with some lies, so dont say that its israel who blew up the towers, say its bin laden because binladen and other muslims are on record for wanting to cause terrorism etc.the information is useless. its like trying to identify a map of something planned by people and were supposed to be aware of the people planning it. YET this information thun gives is a map that lies about the people planning it, therefore you can never know what the real agenda behind the map is, who is planning the map, who to fight, and who NOT to fight. cos the whole map is a web of deceipt.about u post for jokes..ur a f*ck*ng liar and u know it

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thun, I am not talking about WTC 7.HOW DID THE TOWERS FALL???According to you, they should be there now.Beg you find what aircraft it was designed to withstand the collision of first please?Then come in here and say toy shop.......(You will find that the Boeing-767 wasn't in the equation.)
Game over for you

Thun, I am not considering WTC 7, I am talking about the towers.Come on son, do your research, spread the message, let other people know, inform the masses....................that you are just restating comments that your boy AJ styles says to his sheep.Come on thun, tell me what type of aircraft were the towers designed for.It's jokes that steel can be bent though, don't you think???

this bastard doesnt spread info for jokes, he is spreading it to look good, to feel good about his sad life.he wants people PMing him asking for more information.thats the whole purpose of where his information is sent out from. its sent out from a d*ckhead mole placed there by the very same people he claims to be 'exposing'filtered, mixed information to make it look like someone or some people are actually doing something about really exposing the information.this technique has been used all the time. take out the real details and mix it with some lies, so dont say that its israel who blew up the towers, say its bin laden because binladen and other muslims are on record for wanting to cause terrorism etc.the information is useless. its like trying to identify a map of something planned by people and were supposed to be aware of the people planning it. YET this information thun gives is a map that lies about the people planning it, therefore you can never know what the real agenda behind the map is, who is planning the map, who to fight, and who NOT to fight. cos the whole map is a web of deceipt.about u post for jokes..ur a f*ck*ng liar and u know it
It hurts you init that you got shut downYou only had justin as your henchman spreading the hate but most of what you posted was disinformation anyway which was proven due to your sources and your hate was shown for what it was

Thun, I am not talking about WTC 7.HOW DID THE TOWERS FALL???According to you, they should be there now.Beg you find what aircraft it was designed to withstand the collision of first please?Then come in here and say toy shop.......(You will find that the Boeing-767 wasn't in the equation.)
Game over for you
One minute your saying controlled explosives and now your saying nano technology :/Your looking for ANYTHING that backs up what your saying.I am saying a FACT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.FACT, THE TOWERS WERE ONLY ABLE TO WITHSTAND AN IMPACT AND EXPLOSION FROM A BOEING 707 OR SMALLER AIRCRAFT, FACT!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NOT BROUGHT UP INFO TO COUNTER THIS CLAIM, MEANING YOU FAILED.

Game over for you
One minute your saying controlled explosives and now your saying nano technology :/
:lol: You make carpe look like Einstein

It hurts you init that you got shut downYou only had justin as your henchman spreading the hate but most of what you posted was disinformation anyway which was proven due to your sources and your hate was shown for what it was
Are you for real???You seriously do like to chat sh*t and twist stuff still
I do not hate jewish people, you know this.I feel the main players of the nwo are Jewish though.I have said this to you over and over again and stand by my statement.You contradict yourself all the time and fail to address questions asked at you, that is why I lost respect for you and what you write.For someone to be taken seriously, they need to answer questions.Also, you have a closed mind and I am quessing that irl you have ocd.CM Punk
I will give you my time and you can ask me questions which you feel i have not answeredI expose the Rothchilds who are zionists but you got to understand that they hide behind the jewish religion because they dont care for them as much as they care for christians or muslimsThey actaully use jews to further there cause and they love it when people blame it all on jews when really it is zionists who dont practice true judaismOf course jews are major players in world affairs but to say they run everything and all do it for evil purposes is pathetic and is like saying most muslims are terrawrists
The issue is this, I have not said "Jews" are bad, evil, terrible or that I hate them, I am saying the major players ARE the ones in power (such as the rothchild).The media is run by zionist jews, who have made the majority of western society dislike Islam and muslims and continue to push hatred towards them, this is obvious Thun (You said they make everyone hate jews, but look at the media, they are making christians hate muslims, YOU CANNOT DENY THIS THUN, THERE IS OTT ANTI ISLAM ON TV, INCLUDING THIS 9/11 CRAP TOO, WHICH HAS MADE ALL AMERICANS HATE ARABS).Though, the original jews can be called Arabs AS PRE ISLAM PEOPLE OF THAT REGION WERE DIFFERENT RELIGIONS INCLUDING JEWISH.Like wise, these high players have BRAINWASHED THE KHAZARIANS WHO MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF JUDAISM THAT THEY ORIGINATE FROM THE REGION OF PALISTINE BUT WHEN IN FACT THEY COME FURTHER UP NORTH FROM AROUND UKRAINE (THE LAST NAMES ARE EXTREMELY SIMILAR, GO FIGURE)!!!I understand what your saying about what Venom said about Jews being Evil, I do not believe this and I believe the evil ones are the likes of the rothchild and co.The media owners who brainwash people are also evil.Questions: 1. Why do you always miss out certian things people say that are relevant???2. Why do you not address that people who were not originally jewish (Khazarians) have interjected their own rules on the religion (your mum has to be jew & similar sillyness)???3. Why don't you question the connection with Alex Jones and Judaism and not think that he cannot say certain things because 1: his family and 2: his financers???4. Why do you think just because a group or people who are deemed extreme say something that 100% of the stuff they say is not true??? 5. Why do you use mainstream media (the ones you say are liars) as info??? Isn't that a contridiction???6. Zionism, Zionist etc etc, they want Israel, though they have no business there (The jews originally there were not Khazarians and were living in peace with muslims and Jews), why are they hyping about wanting that area, knowing for years in advance that it would cause trouble???7. Finally, why do you say JOOsRemember, THERE WAS PEACE IN THAT REGION BEFORE THE FORMATION OF ISRAEL.It is like the Greeks saying Cyprus was invaded and Turkey done bad stuff to them, when they killed of thousands of Turks and sent all muslims to Turkey. Turkey retaliated by sending the Christians back. Only story I get of this is "The Turks invaded us and stole our land," when they were owned by the turks anyway and the Greeks became prejudice and started on the turks.
1. I dont have time to break down every comment a person might make. It might be relevant but you will often see people do the same thing when I bring up something relevant2. I hear what you say about people interfering in religion and making it how they want it to be. Thats what im saying about Rothchilds that they hide behind the fake jew religion when really the true jews get lumped together with zionists. Many other religions are like this with different sects like christians and muslims. Look how they have made muslims look bad since 9/11. Thats why I dont get how you cant see that it was an inside job. Just look how them buildings came down demolition style and the other mounting evidence.3. Im sure Jones has muslim and christian friends but he still speaks out against them. Its like imagine you was working for a jew and he financed a project you was doing. Does that mean you cant speak out against jews? He speaks out against bad jews, christians and muslims. Even if he did have a relative that was jewish dont mean he cant speak out against bad jews mainly zionists. He exposes them all the time in documentarys and on his radio show.4. Dont know what you mean by this question5. You got to understand how propaganda works. Mainstream media is mostly controlled but you still got good people that get there stories out there. Its not like I think everything what is on the news is false but some of it is twisted to suit there means. Just look up the word propaganda on wiki to see what I mean.6. Its a sensitive subject regarding that land and whether they should be there or not they got that land now. I dont agree with what the present government are doing trying to get more land. I think there should be a Palestinian state and an Israeli state. Hopefully in time to come they can live side by side in peace but the elite love people to fight against each other and not unite. Why do you think they stir up sh*t and want them people to fight because they dont want peace. Thats why dumb people like venom just add to the hate doing the work of the New World Order spreading the hate.7. You will get people on the net take the piss saying joo. Not a big thing really.Hope this helped
Allow you mentioning my name, Thun,like I said, you always LIE to try win a point.

Are you for real???You seriously do like to chat sh*t and twist stuff still
I do not hate jewish people, you know this.I feel the main players of the nwo are Jewish though.I have said this to you over and over again and stand by my statement.You contradict yourself all the time and fail to address questions asked at you, that is why I lost respect for you and what you write.For someone to be taken seriously, they need to answer questions.Also, you have a closed mind and I am quessing that irl you have ocd.CM Punk
I will give you my time and you can ask me questions which you feel i have not answeredI expose the Rothchilds who are zionists but you got to understand that they hide behind the jewish religion because they dont care for them as much as they care for christians or muslimsThey actaully use jews to further there cause and they love it when people blame it all on jews when really it is zionists who dont practice true judaismOf course jews are major players in world affairs but to say they run everything and all do it for evil purposes is pathetic and is like saying most muslims are terrawrists
The issue is this, I have not said "Jews" are bad, evil, terrible or that I hate them, I am saying the major players ARE the ones in power (such as the rothchild).The media is run by zionist jews, who have made the majority of western society dislike Islam and muslims and continue to push hatred towards them, this is obvious Thun (You said they make everyone hate jews, but look at the media, they are making christians hate muslims, YOU CANNOT DENY THIS THUN, THERE IS OTT ANTI ISLAM ON TV, INCLUDING THIS 9/11 CRAP TOO, WHICH HAS MADE ALL AMERICANS HATE ARABS).Though, the original jews can be called Arabs AS PRE ISLAM PEOPLE OF THAT REGION WERE DIFFERENT RELIGIONS INCLUDING JEWISH.Like wise, these high players have BRAINWASHED THE KHAZARIANS WHO MAKE UP THE MAJORITY OF JUDAISM THAT THEY ORIGINATE FROM THE REGION OF PALISTINE BUT WHEN IN FACT THEY COME FURTHER UP NORTH FROM AROUND UKRAINE (THE LAST NAMES ARE EXTREMELY SIMILAR, GO FIGURE)!!!I understand what your saying about what Venom said about Jews being Evil, I do not believe this and I believe the evil ones are the likes of the rothchild and co.The media owners who brainwash people are also evil.Questions: 1. Why do you always miss out certian things people say that are relevant???2. Why do you not address that people who were not originally jewish (Khazarians) have interjected their own rules on the religion (your mum has to be jew & similar sillyness)???3. Why don't you question the connection with Alex Jones and Judaism and not think that he cannot say certain things because 1: his family and 2: his financers???4. Why do you think just because a group or people who are deemed extreme say something that 100% of the stuff they say is not true??? 5. Why do you use mainstream media (the ones you say are liars) as info??? Isn't that a contridiction???6. Zionism, Zionist etc etc, they want Israel, though they have no business there (The jews originally there were not Khazarians and were living in peace with muslims and Jews), why are they hyping about wanting that area, knowing for years in advance that it would cause trouble???7. Finally, why do you say JOOsRemember, THERE WAS PEACE IN THAT REGION BEFORE THE FORMATION OF ISRAEL.It is like the Greeks saying Cyprus was invaded and Turkey done bad stuff to them, when they killed of thousands of Turks and sent all muslims to Turkey. Turkey retaliated by sending the Christians back. Only story I get of this is "The Turks invaded us and stole our land," when they were owned by the turks anyway and the Greeks became prejudice and started on the turks.
1. I dont have time to break down every comment a person might make. It might be relevant but you will often see people do the same thing when I bring up something relevant2. I hear what you say about people interfering in religion and making it how they want it to be. Thats what im saying about Rothchilds that they hide behind the fake jew religion when really the true jews get lumped together with zionists. Many other religions are like this with different sects like christians and muslims. Look how they have made muslims look bad since 9/11. Thats why I dont get how you cant see that it was an inside job. Just look how them buildings came down demolition style and the other mounting evidence.3. Im sure Jones has muslim and christian friends but he still speaks out against them. Its like imagine you was working for a jew and he financed a project you was doing. Does that mean you cant speak out against jews? He speaks out against bad jews, christians and muslims. Even if he did have a relative that was jewish dont mean he cant speak out against bad jews mainly zionists. He exposes them all the time in documentarys and on his radio show.4. Dont know what you mean by this question5. You got to understand how propaganda works. Mainstream media is mostly controlled but you still got good people that get there stories out there. Its not like I think everything what is on the news is false but some of it is twisted to suit there means. Just look up the word propaganda on wiki to see what I mean.6. Its a sensitive subject regarding that land and whether they should be there or not they got that land now. I dont agree with what the present government are doing trying to get more land. I think there should be a Palestinian state and an Israeli state. Hopefully in time to come they can live side by side in peace but the elite love people to fight against each other and not unite. Why do you think they stir up sh*t and want them people to fight because they dont want peace. Thats why dumb people like venom just add to the hate doing the work of the New World Order spreading the hate.7. You will get people on the net take the piss saying joo. Not a big thing really.Hope this helped
Why you making yourself look foolish as you pm'ed me begging for information as you was unable to do research on the web yourselfLook how I had to school him as his brain was hurting not understanding the world around him

this fox news report was only made once. this report was completely scrapped from fox news servers there have never been any such reports since then
Its not solid evidence thats its only them who done it though and it could be many different teams operating but thats speculation and to say its just this one group would be specualtingIt needs attention like all the other evidence pointing that it was an inside job

Thun, I wanted to ask you questions YOU NEVER ANSWER ON HERE!!!!!!!!YOU CHAT RUBBISH, HAVE NO GENUINE KNOWLEDGE ON ANYTHING TO DO WITH 9-11.You are on the bandwagon, it's ok to be.You are an idiot, as stated, you get agressive when people don't agree with you and you give out an unintelligent response that tries to put the person down.Your like the loose change boys, they are genuine pricks and so are you.

this fox news report was only made once. this report was completely scrapped from fox news servers there have never been any such reports since then
Its not solid evidence thats its only them who done it though and it could be many different teams operating but thats speculation and to say its just this one group would be specualtingIt needs attention like all the other evidence pointing that it was an inside job
it doesnt need attention, and its not specualtion. its only speculation bcos christians have been hoodwinked into thinking that to support israel is to support Godthat is how they influence the west and pitch them against islam.jewish people in govt in the US, israel, and all over the west have spoken out about what the real plans are and who is behind it.u try and seperate these people as zionists when zionism means establishing a homeland for the jewish people. thee are only very few people who are so called jewish who do NOT want a state of israel established, very few. we knwo that they exist but they are few and powerless. however there are millions of jewish people who DO want the state of israelthese people are in effect zionists, along with eurocentric christians and other ignorant people they all support zionismso wether its the jewish writer in hollywood depitcting only white,black,arab/muslims as evil and bad, or the british and american govt who are completely controlled by zionists..they are all fighting for the same cause. thats all for u tonight cos u cant handle too much truth if any at all