Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thun

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

84 posts in this topic

Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up Paul Joseph WatsonPrison Planet.comTuesday, September 8, 2009Actor and television star Charlie Sheen has publicly requested a meeting with President Barack Obama to urge him to reopen the official investigation into 9/11 in light of the fact that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have now publicly gone on record to express their conviction that the government agreed to lie about the official story.080909top3.jpgSheen’s request takes the form of a letter to the President in the context of a fictional meeting between the two entitled “20 Minutes With The President,” published exclusively on radio talk show host Alex Jones’ Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com websites.The letter cites evidence, backed up by a substantial online bibliography, that proves the official story behind 9/11 is a fraud and that this conclusion was also reached by the majority of the 9/11 Commission members, a fact that mandates President Obama to reopen the investigation into the terrorist attacks.Sheen expresses his hope that President Obama will follow through on his promises of change, accountability and government transparency by using his executive powers to re-examine 9/11, adding that he voted for Obama with the understanding that he would follow a different course to the Bush administration.However, as Sheen highlights in his letter, the course of Obama’s first year in office clearly indicates that he will do nothing to reverse policies crafted by the Bush regime, and in fact has sought to exceed outrages of the previous administration in areas such as warrantless wiretapping, rendition, detention without trial, and wars in the Middle East – all of which arrived as a consequence of 9/11.Sheen’s letter is a public declaration demanding the truth behind 9/11 as America approaches its eighth anniversary since the tragic events of that day. His questions are shared by a majority of victims’ family members, according to Bill Doyle, the representative of the largest 9/11 families group.http://www.infowars.com/charlie-sheen-requ...r-911-cover-up/
I dont think Obama will do it

even though they probably did liewho the f*ck is charlie sheeni want a meeting with obama as well then if he gets one

Not trying to be a prick Thun but like Venom said you do seem to post/follow EVERYTHING Alex Jones does

even though they probably did liewho the f*ck is charlie sheeni want a meeting with obama as well then if he gets one
Used to be one of Hollywood's biggest actors. The guy's a megastar no doubt. These days you can watch him on two guys and a girl re-runs or scary movie 3 lol.

Not trying to be a prick Thun but like Venom said you do seem to post/follow EVERYTHING Alex Jones does
Not many people out there doing the work he does

Whether this is true or not my respect for Charlie Sheen has skyrocketed after reading what he said about 9/11.

Used to be one of Hollywood's biggest actors. The guy's a megastar no doubt. These days you can watch him on two guys and a girl re-runs or scary movie 3 lol.
oh seenwell im still applying either way

If I was Obama, I probably wouldn't want to meet with some cokehead conspiracy theorist either.

If I was Obama, I probably wouldn't want to meet with some cokehead conspiracy theorist either.
It isnt just a conspiracy theory though is it? The majority of the 9/11 commission members all agree that it doesnt add up. Top scientists and physicians across the world generally agree that it doesnt add up. The evidence that those planes couldnt cause such destruction is overwhelming. Regardless of whether it was an inside job or not, there are still questions surrounding the events that took place on September 11th that need to be addressed.

LMAO at conspiracy theoristBeleveing the government version of events is the conspiracy theory

Al Quaeda guy...

How would you like it if you spent 2 months in mountain caves, sleeping on rocks, planning something really special, only to have some one take the credit away from you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bars for days...Al Quaeda guy...
Me and bush, we go out and hang
dgszscfsdzxcfgfsdhfxdzxcxcdfAl Quaeda guy...
Talking to you is like talking to a goat
nbcbcvnzvv

gwan Carlos
Just clocked lol
lol no one else will

Al Quaeda guy...
How would you like it if you spent 2 months in mountain caves, sleeping on rocks, planning something really special, only to have some one take the credit away from you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bars for days...Al Quaeda guy...
Me and bush, we go out and hang
dgszscfsdzxcfgfsdhfxdzxcxcdfAl Quaeda guy...
Talking to you is like talking to a goat
nbcbcvnzvv
It's The Onion, you know that right?

LolTbh I didnt find that funny anyway, they could've made it better

gwan Carlos
Just clocked lol
lol no one else will
can i join this clubi clocked too