Charlie Sheen Requests Meeting With Obama Over 9/11 Cover-Up

Thun

Al Quaeda guy...
How would you like it if you spent 2 months in mountain caves, sleeping on rocks, planning something really special, only to have some one take the credit away from you.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bars for days...Al Quaeda guy...
Me and bush, we go out and hang
dgszscfsdzxcfgfsdhfxdzxcxcdfAl Quaeda guy...
Talking to you is like talking to a goat
nbcbcvnzvv
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
why would the american government kill 3000 of its own infidels?
csdvsdvsdvsdfvsdfv

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol@ charlie sheen being one of hollywoods biggest stars....the f*ck has he done? hotshots? smh.the jewish cabal behind 9/11 who control US policy are laughing at his foolish at his futile attempt
Your pissedNone of your joo hating so called researchers get any credit because they spread bare disinformation

lol@ charlie sheen being one of hollywoods biggest stars....the f*ck has he done? hotshots? smh.the jewish cabal behind 9/11 who control US policy are laughing at his foolish at his futile attempt
Your pissedNone of your joo hating so called researchers get any credit because they spread bare disinformation
what does this even mean:/why do they need credit..from who? the us jewish controlled govt or media is gonna give them credit? the ppl who exposed the israeli connection are either dead or have lost their jobs.. thats credit to them cos someone was scared. the alexjones type heads are alive and well, no need to kill idiots who pose no threat with fake info provided by the same killers

Guest Triple XXX
hes been doin two and a half men for 7 yearsthats something

If I was Obama, I probably wouldn't want to meet with some cokehead conspiracy theorist either.
It isnt just a conspiracy theory though is it? The majority of the 9/11 commission members all agree that it doesnt add up. Top scientists and physicians across the world generally agree that it doesnt add up. The evidence that those planes couldnt cause such destruction is overwhelming. Regardless of whether it was an inside job or not, there are still questions surrounding the events that took place on September 11th that need to be addressed.
You just said something a stupid person would say."planes wouldn't cause the destruction" SMH.Your brainwashed tbh.FIND OUT WHAT THEM TOWERS WERE DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND AND WHAT THE IMPACT AND EXPLOSION WOULD DO TO THE TOWERS THEN COME WRITE LIKE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW SOMETHING!!!

LOL Thun has been brainwashed by the mainstream media, in a way.He thinks the building would just break apart and not collapse like the stress of the fall wouldn't effect the buildings at all.d*ckhead.Thun = guy who misses infomation, dismisses anything that goes against his shitty belief and has never had a girlfriend.Don't understand how guys like steven would rate him tbh, like he has the knowledge of a CEng, fools.

LOL Thun has been brainwashed by the mainstream media, in a way.He thinks the building would just break apart and not collapse like the stress of the fall wouldn't effect the buildings at all.d*ckhead.Thun = guy who misses infomation, dismisses anything that goes against his shitty belief and has never had a girlfriend.Don't understand how guys like steven would rate him tbh, like he has the knowledge of a CEng, fools.
We aint talking about toy planes flying into your lego setThis is big boy talk so f*ck off

We aint talking about toy planes flying into your lego setThis is big boy talk so f*ck off
LOLCome on Thun, this time next year I'll have "BEng" after my name (Bachelar in Engineering).I am more qualified to say anything on this matter.You would have "BC" (Bachelar in Conspiracy).You failed.Like I have said, you know nothing, you are not qualifed to actually think "yes these people have/have not got a point".Fact is, I DO, YOU DON'T, ARE A BLOGGER WHO JUST CHATS CRAP BUT ACTUALLY JUST COPY AND PASTS STUFF YOU f*ck*ng FANNY FLAP.

LOLCome on Thun, this time next year I'll have "BEng" after my name (Bachelar in Engineering).I am more qualified to say anything on this matter.You would have "BC" (Bachelar in Conspiracy).You failed.Like I have said, you know nothing, you are not qualifed to actually think "yes these people have/have not got a point".Fact is, I DO, YOU DON'T, ARE A BLOGGER WHO JUST CHATS CRAP BUT ACTUALLY JUST COPY AND PASTS STUFF YOU f*ck*ng FANNY FLAP.
It dont matter what you have after you name as you will always be seen as a dumb f*ck who is nothing but seen as a sh*t crumb on here

Guest WAVESURFER
LOLCome on Thun, this time next year I'll have "BEng" after my name (Bachelar in Engineering).
Whereas, right now, you've got "SPEng" after your name.

LOLCome on Thun, this time next year I'll have "BEng" after my name (Bachelar in Engineering).
Whereas, right now, you've got "SPEng" after your name.
:lol:

Wavesurfer, your a shook one, when anyone proves you wrong and make you look dumb, you block them, why, because you get exposed as a dunce head who knows f*ck all, with your scottish skirt wearing self.PussyholeThun, you are just a follower who doesn't actually understand what he repeats.It is bait you don't believe in global warming due to that global warming swindle thing, whereas I have studied it, been to Iceland and have had countless of people there and old tutors and teachers tell me its not true.It's like, when you watch something that is info that counteracts government claims, you believe it. You are easily influenced by "alternative" media, just as so as americans are with fox news.I have shown why I am in a better position to remark on ANYTHING to do with engineering, yet you say it is not true.You have stated that students studying politics are not being taught about the NWO etc etc and they will never know etc etc, yet they are in a better position to know about politics than you.So lets get this straight, Streets is involved with the media, not a tea boy like you love to state, yet you know more about where he works than him???You know nothing.You know nothing about engineering, maths, media, biology, physics, chemistry etc etc.....*insert everything else he knows nothing about her*...........Only thing you know is how big Alex jones d*ck is and the stuff he tells you and the websites he tells you to go on.You loser.

Guest WAVESURFER
:/ How's this guy gonna say he's getting a Bachelor's Degree when he can't even spell "Bachelor".GTFO

It is bait you don't believe in global warming due to that global warming swindle thing, whereas I have studied it, been to Iceland and have had countless of people there and old tutors and teachers tell me its not true.
:lol:Just showed why youre a complete dunce tbh Luv doc.Goes on about how he knoes this and that and then follows it up by saying he knows because people have told him.Clown.

It is bait you don't believe in global warming due to that global warming swindle thing, whereas I have studied it, been to Iceland and have had countless of people there and old tutors and teachers tell me its not true.
:lol:Just showed why youre a complete dunce tbh Luv doc.Goes on about how he knoes this and that and then follows it up by saying he knows because people have told him.Clown.
I have studied glaciers and global ice patterns.So it is funny that through my studies I was taught about global warming being air talk???Would I get more cred if I said Alex Jones taught me??? Because Thun listens to him and repeats what he say.Legit people tbh, Geography teachers, Researchers in Iceland, studying glaciers MYSELF etc etc.Thun studies nothing, he is a Keith Miller on the internet.

Guest WAVESURFER
Wavesurfer, I am better than your skirt wearing pussyhole self.You should bend Thun over and rim him tbh.
:/ Why are you always typing about penises and gay sex acts?It's disturbing.