Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
General Mac

50 Cent Offers Kanye a Knuckle Sandwich

27 posts in this topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">Nigga spoke the truth. Now all she will ever remember is his him interrupting her moment. Like he said Kanye would have only did that to certain people

Kanye West is a moron though. Everyone knew that already. But thankfully morons will always go out of their way to prove you right about them.50 interviews are always good though.

Nigga spoke the truth. Now all she will ever remember is his him interrupting her moment. Like he said Kanye would have only did that to certain people

I reckon Kayne aint got long to live if he carrys on doing this sh*t

I reckon Kayne aint got long to live if he carrys on doing this sh*t
:lol: I don't think I'd go to that extreme

ye look who hes done it to, a french graphic designer (hardly spells out violence does it) and a young innocent country western girl. pussyole

You forget he f*cked with George Bush soo...boy.

f*ck this whole situation cos you just knowww in a few weeks youll have taylor swift - blah blah (prod by kanye)and everything will be rosy again

lol kanye is a wanker for what he did, but it was funny as hell the way he acted on the whole night.the media would be quick to paint him in a bad light so his publicists have got him makin appologies, but really we need more kanye stunts to make things more interesting. dont these celebs know that there in a real life soap opera, cos the world is watchin their lives.

lol kanye is a wanker for what he did, but it was funny as hell the way he acted on the whole night.the media would be quick to paint him in a bad light so his publicists have got him makin appologies, but really we need more kanye stunts to make things more interesting. dont these celebs know that there in a real life soap opera, cos the world is watchin their lives.
I agreebut he chose the wrong person to victimise basically

WHAT THE f*ck???that is never her

wasn't it the other awards show aswell when they were judging best video, and we are your friends won instead of his shitty video where he shoots out of a cannonball with pamela anderson and he got on stage saying he spent millions on that video he should've deserved itlol at all this thought this is all obviously a PR a stunt to get bitches talking names

i take back everything i thought about kanyeshe deserved it

i take back everything i thought about kanyeshe deserved it
lol why?its not a real track. it was made as a skit for the american country awards.

who the f*ck thought that video was a real attempt at musicnah seriously m12 didnah m12 did you even watch the video

Kanye been mentally f*cked since his mum died anyway. Who f*cks up a whole bottle of Hennessy at an award show ALONE no glass either like hes in the streets shooting dice with his ninjas

Nigga spoke the truth. Now all she will ever remember is his him interrupting her moment. Like he said Kanye would have only did that to certain people
so truerated him when he first bussbut he is an unbelivable c*nt

NAA KANYE IS AN IDIOT... I JUS DID MY RESEARCH AND SHE IS ONLY 19... ALLOW DAT MAN WOTS DA MATTER WID HIM

NAA KANYE IS AN IDIOT... I JUS DID MY RESEARCH AND SHE IS ONLY 19... ALLOW DAT MAN WOTS DA MATTER WID HIM
:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!I remember having a full on argument with you within 4 hours of meeting you for the first time about this dude!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!I remember having a full on argument with you within 4 hours of meeting you for the first time about this dude!
lol for shame good times