The Random Thoughts Of The Day Thread

JOHN DOE

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

FAO WHITE PEOPLE:You know when you dive too far under the water, and the pressure starts to make your head feel like it's slowly crushing?I have that now, I'm not even swimming tbfh ttkk omg wtf lol notlol.

It's true, it's all here in this equation.6175.jpg
i dislike this boy to heights i didnt even know were possible ignorant f*ckhow can black people hate water when in Africa where water is in abundance- in which swimming , fishing and other activities in which water is involved take place /why do you always fail at being funny

Guest Esquilax

Dear oh dear.From when you're trying to justify a point that's so abundantly clear, you lost the fight.Read you post back to yourself out loud, and tell me you're not a complete fass.

in terms of racism u dont deserve to be banned as there are people who are even worse that you are in terms of poking fun at other races.i dont even take offence to the things people say on here about black people as i say i fair bit about white an asian myself but this emo's ignorance constantly pops up in his posts its annoying