Belly fat

Brandnew

How did you gain weight....im really trying my hardest! sick of people asking me how comes ive lost weight.
I hate people like you.
Elaborate/Kurious i hate any type of porridge. Not really a fan of hard food either so thats not an option.
bla bla blai hate picky eatersu will never make gains unless u put the effort in bro man up and eat the f*ck*ng food theres kids starving in peckham ffsstop being a fanny

Been trying to gain weight for ages and i finally achieved this over the last few months but i have developed a bit of a belly...whats the quickest and easiest way to lose this in u guys humble opinionswimmingrunningrowingstarvingsitupsany help will be greatly appreciated...
log off vip2sort your diet outcardiouse common sense u fat f*ck
safeon a side note jus got back from a run and i feel so unfit but im looking forward to feeling my stamina steadilly coming back..def gonna get on the sports at the weekends over the next few weeks aswell but im not a football type of person.Maybe basketball or touch rugby.Safe for all the positive responses

Guest Lisa Turtle

HIIT burns fat quicktimeNeed to get back to doing some kind of rigorous exercise, I feel too tired all the time and I'm relying on energy drinks to get me through the day.Not good.