Bleach, Nip & Tuck - C4, 10pm / Make Me White BBC1, 10.35pm

2deal2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tanning your skin is not as bad as trying to get lighter. its naturally possible to get a tan, but not to get lighter.
people die from the pursuit of a tanskin cancerpeople will pay money, certain people actually have tannin beds in their houses
Hmm!!Its not quite that black and white.while there is a link between SUN/sunbeds and skin cancer, Skin cancer does not spread and from what i was told it rarely the cause of death!
1256214610857.jpg
Lmfao

c4 show a f*ck*ng disgrace tbh. took three isolated cases of insecurity and turned them into why EVERYONE wants to be white. what about white women getting their lips and ass pumped up, like white guys don't get their backs waxed. to top it all off no-one mentions that white people are quite obviously the biggest plastic surgery addicts on the planet. makes me sick.even wen they had that korean guy talking bout penis size they didn't give the black man his dues, like white and black are on an even keel. everyone knows the average black penis is 12 inches of black steel makes me sick i f*ck*ng swear you f*ck*ng f*cks.

tanning your skin is not as bad as trying to get lighter. its naturally possible to get a tan, but not to get lighter.
people die from the pursuit of a tanskin cancerpeople will pay money, certain people actually have tannin beds in their houses
Hmm!!Its not quite that black and white.while there is a link between SUN/sunbeds and skin cancer, Skin cancer does not spread and from what i was told it rarely the cause of death!
1256214610857.jpg
Lmfao

Guest Esquilax
c4 show a f*ck*ng disgrace tbh. took three isolated cases of insecurity and turned them into why EVERYONE wants to be white. what about white women getting their lips and ass pumped up, like white guys don't get their backs waxed. to top it all off no-one mentions that white people are quite obviously the biggest plastic surgery addicts on the planet. makes me sick.even wen they had that korean guy talking bout penis size they didn't give the black man his dues, like white and black are on an even keel. everyone knows the average black penis is 12 inches of black steel makes me sick i f*ck*ng swear you f*ck*ng f*cks.
loolololol

Its to compensate black womens saggy buckets.