Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
charliechalk

FAO: Decorators

45 posts in this topic

If you're ever going to do a feature wall just buy two tester pots, the space they cover is quite a lot tbh.

One so far but there's only a few parts that will need another coat. I was originally just going to do a patch test but I got carried away, now I need to buy another tester pot lol.21112009.jpg

paint the wall white 1st if it aint already, do 2 coats if neededthen get the paint youve chosen and mix some of it with the white, use this for the undercoatthen for the final coat use the paint no mixturepainted everysingle yard ive lived in like thischiks b amazed with the interior, im jus tryna see there interior ya digg

What colour is that?Is that Teal Tension, by Dulux?

No its Midnight Kiss by Dulux, I'm doing the rets of the walls Egyptian Cotton or a light grey, can't decide!

lol at the painting round the lampshade.
Lol, I origianlly did a tester square, then got carried away. But not carried away enough to move the lampshade.

No its Midnight Kiss by Dulux, I'm doing the rets of the walls Egyptian Cotton or a light grey, can't decide!
i jus used that egyptian cotton. n/h

Does it come out nice?My colour schemes black/cream/grey/silver BUT my f*ck*ng carpet is brown and there's not much I can do about it unfortuantley, which is why I was thinking Egyptian Cotton to tie it all in.

lol at the painting round the lampshade.
Lol, I origianlly did a tester square, then got carried away. But not carried away enough to move the lampshade.
lol i see.

yeah it's f*ck*ng lovely, really brings out the nuances of the laminate floor and gives the ketchup stains a depth rarely seen on deeper colours.

ur gf told u to init?

ur gf told u to init?
OF COURSE MY GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME TO YOU BREAKDANCING TWAT. I'M NOT GONNA PICK MY OWN COLOUR SCHEME I'M NOT LAURANCE LEWELYN BOWEN

yeah it's f*ck*ng lovely, really brings out the nuances of the laminate floor and gives the ketchup stains a depth rarely seen on deeper colours.
Just what I need as there's a lot of candle wax on my carpet from the "incident" with the mirror that happened last month. Don't wana talk about it though.

^^ LOLCan I just take this moment to say f*ck woodchip

blue_reflection_teal_tension_154.jpgDoing my bedroom these two colours. Teal Tension & Blue Reflection, but i been so lazy to start it.

My bedrooms Mulberry Burst with white furniture, looks gorgeous.http://www.dulux.co.uk/servlet/ColourSchemeHandler?name=mulberry_burst

Some people like decorating too eks... Just tryna broaden the spectrum a bit...

Some people like decorating too eks... Just tryna broaden the spectrum a bit...
Is that what they're calling it these days? Broadening the spectrum?!

slightly baffled when entering this threadnot really an interior decorator guy thats slightly moist, more of a DIY guy

DIY guys are the best. Even though I can do my own DIY its better when its done by a man, you're more thorough. No sexismist etc etc

imo it's not a feature wall unless it's a pattern/ patterned wallpaper