United Fans some good news

Admin.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when we get a settled defence and everyone is back we could quite easily go on a unbeaten run till the end of the season.

Nobody looks invincible

Chelsea dont look anything like Jose's Chelsea

and Arsenal look abit suspect at the back without Song at times and RVP being out puts them at a big disadvantage even though it hasn't affected them thus far i think it will later on in the season.

I wouldnt stand with those idiots if you paid me

i was there in 2005 protesting, f*ck these guys

alot of these are probably the same people who'd call me a judas, and now they can see whats happening they wanna sing from our hymm sheet

d*ckheads,

Let them keep paying their money while Glazer rakes it in untill the penny drops in their tiny little minds

FOOLS

I'VE BEEN PROTESTING SINCE 2005 i understood what was happening before the money stopped being spent, the form dried up abit and a few scary News reports came out.

Yes i'm bitter. and sceptical about these guys, if United win the league and do well in the CL these guys will dissapear again Mark my words

lol kompressor goin in

take a chill pill mate

ur gonna die of a heart failure

• 5 weeks later...

The red Knight informs stupid United fans how to conduct a succesfull protest and get your desired result.

If you are a Manchester United fan who attends games, please take notice of this and wise up.

applies to Liverpool fans aswell

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1253026/Rip-tickets-Boycott-way-rid-Glazers-says-Manchester-United-prospective-buyer-Keith-Harris.html

And apparently OT is gonna be a cauldrun of noise and colour when the Scousers come to town.

anti Yank songs/chants and banners galore, lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1252827/Manchester-United-Liverpool-fans-plan-shock-joint-Old-Trafford-protest-American-owners.html

Wont work unless people are willing to go to war with stewards and block them from taking the banners away.

people need to make a stand literally. stay standing for the whole game, anti USA chants and maybe even a mass sit in after the game.

said the same thing before, dont think they will anymore though.

they'll just hope we win a couple trophies this season, because if we do alot of these "protesters" will dissapear

i can see them also making a gesture like putting one of the top faces from one of the supporters group on the board in a non-exceutive roleor even just allow him to sit in on meetings,

they wont have to do much to appease the fans, cause if you look on somewhere like Redcafe which you could argue shows the full spectrum of united fans, Fc United fans who dont go anymore, Fans who get it but still go, People Undecided, people who dont seem to be bothered by it and who wont enter into a debate, Glazer apologists, and causual fans who care about nothing at all but the result

and out of the ones that go who's willing to give up a season ticket, that guy on there called Ralphie has been one ofthe most vocal in his opposition to the Glazers but when asked if he'd renew his season ticket he admitted he definitly would. so despite all his moaning and protesting do you think he poses a problem to the Glazer family?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't know where to put this but was on BBC's gossip column and see the following...

Former Manchester United midfielder David Beckham will be invited to become the figurehead of the United fans' protest movement bidding to oust the Glazer family from Old Trafford. The AC Milan player donned a green and gold scarf - the symbol of the fans' protest - after Wednesday's Champions League match, which United won 4-0 to progress to the quarter-finals. (Various)

The Manchester United fans' group are also keen to recruit other former United greats to their cause, including ex-goalkeeper Peter Schmeichel and striker Eric Cantona.

Having a laugh? Great, great great keeper but, the c*nt as good as he was practically retired and then came back to play for Shitty.

Made me chuckle reading that.

Becks and Cantona especially = Legends. Would love to have their support. Cantona is that guy.

Cantona, Ole, Fergie and the Busby family gave their support to the original campaign and it ammounted to nothing

these fans groups need to stop pandering to the stars for support its in our hands where the ownership of the club goes.

spoke to a present day season ticket holder a couple weeks ago who said " i really want to boycott, as i feel a empty stadium is the only sure fire way of getting the Glazer to sell, but i'm scared that if i do i wont get my ticket back for next season"

thats the short term stupidity were dealing with here.

the Glazers know this and will continue to run the club untill they receive a riddiculous offer, if no one renewed for next season the Glazers would realise the fns were serious and would be a lot more receptive to a Offers.

but i wont hold my breath, i mean what happend to leaving the stadium empty for the 1st 15 minutes of the Milan game.

ANYONE ATTENDING OLD TRAFFORD NEXT SEASON STILL WEARING GREEN AND GOLD IS A f*ck*ng IDIOT.

it'd be llike being one of the biggest campaigners for climate change awareness, but then you go out on payday and buy yourself a Range Rover.

(i'll let people of for this season as season tickets would have already been purchased)

Imagine i came up with this idea first could of been a multi millionaire and owner of united in no time

pissed.... fair play to these guys thy saw a money making opportunity and went with it

maybe i can do one for liverpool