Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Corrigan

Your Fave Muscle Group 2 Work Out

20 posts in this topic

4 me it has to me traps and upper backi love the feelin u get wen doin an exercise like upright row

got to be lats, i love the fact u feel massive when u got the pump, and ache that u get the day after.but chest is always a favorite to do

chestwen it kinda feels heavy afterwardsthats nice

chest, i need to switch my back routine up, coz it never aches the day after.

lol @ thinking just because your muscles don't ache it means it's not getting worked
This

Biceps. Can always feel the strain, they're probably my most impressive part and they always ache the day after. I know that doesn't mean they're being worked the most but I like to know that they have been.

lol @ thinking just because your muscles don't ache it means it's not getting worked
This
My whole routine is based around pull ups, pull downs, seated rows etc... i need to throw some free weight work in there, i'm fully aware that muscles don't always ache the next day but the fact is my arms WILL ache the next day, so i need to start doing deadlifts or one of them exercises that won't focus so much strain on my biceps.

Pull with your elbows then. Think of your arms as hooks, like when you do lat pull down, let your elbow lead and squeeze it as much as you can every rep. The next day you will see the difference coz you take the work out of your bicep

cool, safe.

I'll wrap the wrapperWhen the shotty licked off last summerMan said he heard it clap from nappa(Whoa)Big heavyweight gun clappa

Favourite exercise used to be deadlifts, but is now bench.Don't get a bigger pump on any exercise I do.Used to get a fat one from lat pulldowns and shrugs, but i've stopped doing them because they're so out of proportion to the rest of me.

my fav is biceps, i like the veiny look on my forearms fingers and arms

pull ups after doing bi's infront of the mirror in my gym>>>> arms look massive

Swear it says muscle group and not exercise...Anyway, it use to be back but I'd say chest or arms now - hate doing shoulders.