Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
revs

Four year old gets game - finds that tree

15 posts in this topic

Smells like bullshit but lol anyway..

A four year-old boy in the United Kingdom was chuffed to bits when his dad bought him an Xbox 360 game. He wasn't quite sure, though, what to do with the bag of weed he found inside.

Riley Brown, from Littlehampton in West Sussex, England, was bought a copy of Fight Night Round 4 (which, uh, isn't for kids) by his father, Andy, who is 30. It had been bought second-hand a Blockbuster store. But when they opened the box, a report in the Sun (I know, I know) claims that a small bag, containing marijuana spun with an amount of tobacco, was waiting in side, presumably from one of the video store's previous customers.

"He'd only been playing the game ten minutes when he came down with the bag in his hand and asked, 'Daddy, what's this?'", Andy says. "I checked and realised. I was horrified and took it off him straight away."

"But what if he'd thought it was sweets, and started munching away? It doesn't bear thinking about."

Well, it does. He might have asked for a copy of Viva Pinata instead.

check the image of the dad and kid

......wait for it....

.... 500x_weedbag2.jpg

smh, it was probably the dad's sh*t and he wanted to make a quick bill. Lol at buying Fight Night for your 4 year old still.

The geezer is definately on the ponce

So what the game was 2nd hand?

So from when they take the game for the cabinet and put it in the case for you, at this point, nobody was asking any questions.

Don't piss me off.

So you buy a game second hand but you do not check the condition of the disc before leaving?

Sounds like gas to me. OR stupidity.

Either way man shouldn't be buying that game for his youngster. I remember I was like 15 and had to plead with my mum to get scary movie for me because it was an 18.

SMH.

Lol ^

cs

i remember when scary movie 2 dropped

had to borrow some pirate copy and hide that from my mum

/parents in this day n age<<<<

So you buy a game second hand but you do not check the condition of the disc before leaving?

Sounds like gas to me. OR stupidity.

more time they don't

lol at how this doesnt add up

boxing game for 4 year old

people in the store supposedly not checking the disk when it was received/before it was given back out

"what if he thought it was sweets?"

guy lookin like some downs/ashman type

infact it does add up

obviously the dad's draw

the case would have been opened between the previous customer selling it and rebore-ashman taking it home so boy

and since when did chro look like sweets?

I used to keep my rubbers behind the game manual in my PS2 game cases. Went to trade one in at CEX one time and the assistant who happened to be female just plain-faced me whilst she checked the disc for scratches and placed the condom on the counter.

The geezer is definately on the ponce

LOLOLOLOL

I used to keep my rubbers behind the game manual in my PS2 game cases. Went to trade one in at CEX one time and the assistant who happened to be female just plain-faced me whilst she checked the disc for scratches and placed the condom on the counter.

lmao

lmao

lmao