Birthday Presents

PopT

LOL did research they are $400 :D get her a watch or suttin
lol i did say it was more than i would spend. she would definitely prefer this imo, and i think she deffo would use it. Had a word with my brother in law who knows people who do metal work and he reckons he could fabricate an aluminium pick like that one and then i could get it engraved and gold plated for alot less than $400.or i could make like a wood version of that pick myself, all intricately carved like that one but made of wood instead. I could get some nice wood like cherry/rose/ebony.what you reckon?
  • Upvote 1

lol i did say it was more than i would spend. she would definitely prefer this imo, and i think she deffo would use it. Had a word with my brother in law who knows people who do metal work and he reckons he could fabricate an aluminium pick like that one and then i could get it engraved and gold plated for alot less than $400.or i could make like a wood version of that pick myself, all intricately carved like that one but made of wood instead. I could get some nice wood like cherry/rose/ebony.what you reckon?
beg someone tell me one of these is a good idea and im a nice person.*demoralised*
  • Upvote 2

beg someone tell me one of these is a good idea and im a nice person.*demoralised*
I think it's a lovely idea! I'd say the wooden one personally, like the other girls said she might be reluctant to use the gold one.And Triple XXX, there isn't such a thing as putting too much effort in! She will really appreciate the lengths you have gone to to make it a nice birthday for her, I'm sure.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not really a lot of nicely made afro picks on the market, i think i'm gonna try and make my own version of the gold one but not for her birthday gonna leave it for now, might get her involved so she can tell me what design she would like and what teeth spacing and length will work best in her hair. if its successful i might go into business lol.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

You mean to tell me You created this topic on the 12 of mayit's the 25th of Juneand her birthday hasnt gone?man's spent over a month thinkin about a birthday presentseen :D

You mean to tell me You created this topic on the 12 of mayit's the 25th of Juneand her birthday hasnt gone?man's spent over a month thinkin about a birthday presentseen :D
f*ckin hell in that time keep your ears open she will mention something that she likes the look of if she doesnt buy it BOOM buy it for her