REMEMBER WHEN PEOPLE GOT GASSED ON

The Somalian

the amount of people who lost their v on holiday to some uknown buff girl :lol:

when the "top dog" gets taken down a peg because of course its all based on whose the most vocal, hype and who has the biggest gang

so alot of "strongest in the year" types got banged out lol

anyone meet people from school days now your in your 20s and they are still on some bullshit, not about being shot in the knee and limping about thinking your bad

Guest Lemons

Stone Cold Like Steve Austin

Youll get left in a big dustbin

if you try a ting youll get punched in the chin

and if you try a ting youll get punched in...the...chinnnnn and again x2

f*ck*ng HELL. BIG DUSTBIN.

MASSIVE LOLS.

the amount of people who lost their v on holiday to some uknown buff girl :lol:

when the "top dog" gets taken down a peg because of course its all based on whose the most vocal, hype and who has the biggest gang

so alot of "strongest in the year" types got banged out lol

anyone meet people from school days now your in your 20s and they are still on some bullshit, not about being shot in the knee and limping about thinking your bad

:lol: TRUSS

/

NUTMEG RUSH WAS JOKES

I remember 1 tym in yr 8 where some yute with sickel cell got f*cked up and ended up in hospital

obviously we were all shook @ the time

and that 1 girl who developed breasts 1st so everyman fancied her

The whole year rushed one guy when it was nutmeg rush

Even people that werent playing

Ended up not moving for a couple of minutes

Then had a assembly to tell us if someone was found to play that they would get suspended

Good times

:lol:

Wembley

Money up

Turning the lights off in the maths corridor and the mandem feeling up the nice chicks in year 11

Robbing phones from Hendon school students

Etc etc

Whitefield :Y:

Miss those days

I got my kicks thats all that matters tbh.

Also cant be arsed to quote Special K dont even know if its this thread but

Mans talking about Moet is such a cheap piece of sh*t champagne.....nar its decent a lot of wine critics will agree. Mans tryna build up some sort of badboy bottle popping identity on an internet forum

1. The tranny story

2. The front door story

Its all over for you, if people wanna pop moet in a nightclub or a pub or anywhere else then that doesnt mean they are tryna look like ballers, not every pays so much attention and wants to put out some vibe which you obviously do. Have noticed in a few posts.

Niggas insecure tbh, go holla at love & life

dont have no time for this poster but i noticed this

some 149er with no success is what his posts ooze off imo

Platforms, a la The Spice Girls.

Making up dance routines to songs with friends, then getting really pissed off when they got it wrong. Even though it was never shown to anybody. (I'm probably the only one to do this).

Taping songs off of the radio and pressing rewind - play, rewind - play, to learn all of the words. Occasionally Smash Hits or TOTP magazine would have the lyrics printed, it saved a lot of bother.

I got my kicks thats all that matters tbh.

Also cant be arsed to quote Special K dont even know if its this thread but

Mans talking about Moet is such a cheap piece of sh*t champagne.....nar its decent a lot of wine critics will agree. Mans tryna build up some sort of badboy bottle popping identity on an internet forum

1. The tranny story

2. The front door story

Its all over for you, if people wanna pop moet in a nightclub or a pub or anywhere else then that doesnt mean they are tryna look like ballers, not every pays so much attention and wants to put out some vibe which you obviously do. Have noticed in a few posts.

Niggas insecure tbh, go holla at love & life

eissh bare sentences on my one opinion lol

loser

and where did i state that pple poppin moet in a club means they are tryna look like ballers,are you one of dem mate,seems like ur da insecure one

• Downvote 2

Seen

you know I just burnt you tho right?

i dont really understand what you meant to me by you've 'burnt' me but from where im from that means when someone gives someone an sti to which i would find quite disturbing if this is your intention.

please leave me alone

The whole year rushed one guy when it was nutmeg rush

Even people that werent playing

Ended up not moving for a couple of minutes

Then had a assembly to tell us if someone was found to play that they would get suspended

Good times

Wembley

Money up

Turning the lights off in the maths corridor and the mandem feeling up the nice chicks in year 11

Robbing phones from Hendon school students

Etc etc

Whitefield :Y:

Miss those days

i could tell when this was happening as when the lights went out...girls would be screaming down the place...even certain guys not involved would run in and try...even from their lessons

Pure fights over £1 or £2 cause of money up...school eventually banned it....certain man skipping lessons to play

Rumours that Kel died on the set of Good Burger. I think they even put a notice out on Nickelodeon stating that it was false, but I may be imagining that.

Lol that's just reminded me of Moonya and Yolande. Those sh*t Nickelodeon presenters.

yea i think i remember this also

he was on one show on Nickeldeon talking about it a while afterwards

Dunno who mentioned it but them f*ck*ng alien things, who was it that said they can have babies?

For WEEKS I had mine making fierce relations. WHERE WAS THE f*ck*ng KID HUH?

What pisses me off is I'm sure with my own eyes I saw a baby one so I believed it as possible! :|

Them sh*t's ended up getting dashed on the wall, over and over.

/

Also remember light up shoes as a kid, first day I got them, the bop was alot, my knees would touch the floors on the dip son.

Cheah :Y:

• Upvote 7

Dunno who mentioned it but them f*ck*ng alien things, who was it that said they can have babies?For WEEKS I had mine making fierce relations. WHERE WAS THE f*ck*ng KID HUH?What pisses me off is I'm sure with my own eyes I saw a baby one so I believed it as possible! :|Them sh*t's ended up getting dashed on the wall, over and over./Also remember light up shoes as a kid, first day I got them, the bop was alot, my knees would touch the floors on the dip son.Cheah :Y:

Lol. I loved those light up trainers! I was convinced mine made me run faster.