Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mame Biram Diouf

Anyone Else Noticed An Increasing Amount Of Lesbians Under 21 From Urban/Black Areas?

108 posts in this topic

Abit random but keep on seeing loads of gals around the ends turning into ''Lesbians'', is this just some follow fashion thing or what? not even sure how I want to word what Im trying to sayBut seeing 16 year old females in the cinema holding hands and kissing that openly around their group of friends mixed of gals and boys :D

Not really, then again its not somthing i was actively monitoring

LOL, I made this thread a few months back.It's jokes still.It's gonna peak for the man who wife these girls in a few years.

know a lot that arent lesbian, but say they would "f*ck" certain girls

Not really, then again its not somthing i was actively monitoring
LOL @ actively monitoring./I hadn't noticed it either TBH.

i know a few lesbos n fagsbt i have a weird crowd still i wouldnt count mine as the average kind

They're prob not even lesbians..them girls love to kiss each other when there drunk n claim they ent lesbian or bi

some trend.don't believe its an epidemic tho, but then i dont socialize with females under 21.

i think it is gettin to be an epidemic u knowin my travels around the ends ive seen several young dykes, like 16-19 type of ages, often its a girly one and some butch lookin one, which you have to really look at the chest to see if its a girl or notonly on saturday i was on the 37 i see 2 girls talkin, i was thinkin thats weird they sound like boys, jus in the way they were speakinthen their friends get on, an they are huggin eachother to greet but they were over feelin eachother upone of the girls was gettin raced up by her girlfriend on the phone 'i was gna invite you...i kno...im sorry...im just with reh reh from football...no im not gna say that im on the bus...no'an they started discussin what this girlfriend looked likeone a dem goes 'she looks like a man' an they all start creasin....i wasnt flabbergasted but i was like :D:D

LOL, I made this thread a few months back.It's jokes still.It's gonna peak for the man who wife these girls in a few years.
If by peak you mean the PEAK of how good a girls previous marital status is then C/SWould rather have my chick touchin bare vag than bare peen0r TBH

Yep I've clocked this loads of the about, esp the boyish ones. its kinda disturbing still.

I think I'm being persued by one now. Asking me what am I gonna cook for her? We should do something.:D

Yh these chicks are about.One time one mix raced one try move to a chick in my class in college, when the chick in my class told her shes not lesbian the dyke said just give it a try you never know you might like it or something like that, the way the chick in my class tried to dodge her for the whole year of college had me :D

Janay, I'm not a lesbian, but I am a man, with needsCan you... Satisfy my needs, J? Can you give me what I need?PM me when you're ready

I think I'm being persued by one now. Asking me what am I gonna cook for her? We should do something.:D
LOLaudacious

Lol j u wanna cook me a lil something?Remember I'm ure freindly neighbour, so If u Wana test ure culinary skills I'm just a pm awayx

:D :D :lol:You bussing short hair right now, ain't ya?

J don't listen to that skinny sh*t blimp Jas, he can't carry you over the threshold onto a bed of blue roses like I can.I will PM your clart into non existance xo

LOLI just come off the phone to her.I'm fully shook not gona lie. :D

She called me. She wasn't trying to flirt or anything but there's a time for convo and after midnite isn't one of them!

LOLI just come off the phone to her.I'm fully shook not gona lie. :D
LOLYour teasing her as well. Giving her that little bit of hope.

Lol, nah but you know when you don't wana come across rude.Cos she could just genuinely wanna be my friend but she's so boyish I'm convinced she's lesbian. And when refering to a ex she said 'they' and not 'he'!!

She wants to eat.Go missing.

Llow me please...just made me squirm!Yh I see her everyday at work so that's gonna be hard to achieve!