Convicted for self defence

Guest Lens

pos and c/s rorscach

i hope some of you are just joking about thinking this guy was "provoked". if you're serious, lol @ your "parents"

my parents have nothing to do with my mentality as i have ignored everything they taught me and decided upon my own way of thinking and living

rephrase that as a direct send to my mentality, safe

/

how many times would You need some1 to touch You after being warned not to do so.

i hope You feel the same way about me repeatedly touching Your mum's bum when she's told me not to

if i tell you not to touch me and you do it again as a means of calling my bluff, u are provoking me to enforce my previous warning. I'm not saying this was the type of provocation that justifies whatever follows next. I'm simply stating a fact. There was a warning, then a disregard for that warning, then came the warnings enforcement. It goes without saying that the enforcement in this situation was highly excessive.

@ esquilax and others. Does anyone remember the girls that made fun of sum random kid on the bus and he flipped out and stabbed them all up.

Its all good to say that the guy that got whacked up, in no way deserved it and should never blah blah blah. Yes...In principle and in theory. In reality however, if you believe you can touch people whenever you want and there is no risk of getting stabbed in the face then yur out of touch with the society we live in.

the black man deserved what he got

the other breddah did not, but i personal believe he still learned a lesson that obviously needed learning the hard way

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

my parents have nothing to do with my mentality as i have ignored everything they taught me and decided upon my own way of thinking and living

idiot

lmao Lens goes in.

The thing thats deep is i dont even know if its tr0llery or hes being serious

it's all good sayin that, but You will get moved to for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and there's no avoiding it.

in certain areas it's the wrong place more often than others.

• Downvote 1

I don't understand what is hard about this. The guy tapped him and asked him to turn his music down. He refused (by ignoring the request). That is one point.

The totally seperate point is that the guy threatened him. He made it clear that he did not want to be touched again. Now at this point there is no reason to tap him. The first time he needed to get his attention but now he has it. So he effectively called his bluff. Guy wasn't bluffing, he got punched. If someone says don't touch them you don't f*ck*ng touch them. Yes punching him was an over-reaction but he had clearly warned him that there would be repercussions.

Obviously the guy punching is a d*ckhead but the other dude should not be trying to act like it was some mindless attack or that it was because he asked him to turn his music down. He was told not to touch him again. He touched him. End of.